Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#26 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 10:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
So if I set my graphics settings to the lowest possible next time I encounter mesh scarring, it might remove them?

I didn't mean to suggest you should run your game on crap settings .. that was only a possible explanation for why the creator doesn't see it. I'd say when you encounter that kind of thing next time, ask the creator whether they edited the bumpmap .. if that makes them go "huh?" then that's likely what the issue is.

To see whether the rug issue is an ID conflict, you can simply open both packages and check. Select everything in one package, copy into the other one --> if anything gets overwritten (shows up as deleted) that's what the conflict is. Scumbumbo's conflict detector ought to do the same thing.

Of course one can re-clone it for oneself, but that doesn't fix the problem.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Page 2 of 2