Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 16th May 2014 at 10:44 PM
Wow 10 Years.. went by so fast

Happy Birthday MTS!!

Thank you Delphy for a great site! :lovestruc
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 17th May 2014 at 5:43 PM
I agree, Fizzy9. WOW.... 10 years went by FAR to fast!

Happy Belated Birthday MTS!! Your site has saved my sanity more times than I care to admit, he he . Whenever I searched for problems for my game, thankfully, Mod the Sims could be counted on to give me an answer that WORKED, . . . and WORKED FAST. I'm so happy that this site has been here for addicted (and formerly addicted) Sim Players. YAY for MTS!!

I hope MTS will be around FOREVER. period.
Field Researcher
#53 Old 17th May 2014 at 7:11 PM
Happy Belated Birthday MTS :-) First time I've been in for a few weeks. Been literally taming my jungle of a yard (very tired lady here). I've not been able to play the sims in weeks--irsh. I want to say a great big thanks to your site for helping me to have a very much more enjoyable Sims 2 game. Many Thanks To You & Happy 10th Birthday :-)

Kindnesses from our heart goes much farther than we shall ever know :-)

The best things in life are all the little things
Mad Poster
#54 Old 17th May 2014 at 7:37 PM
Happy 10th birthday MTS!
Theorist
#55 Old 18th May 2014 at 3:48 PM
Happy 10th MTS Seems like only yesterday... Jan 12, 2008... wow. Time REALLY flies by when you're having fun Thanks to everyone here that makes this site a fabulous place to visit everyday!!! Can't wait to celebrate 15th, 20th, 25th... well you get the picture

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Field Researcher
#56 Old 18th May 2014 at 11:54 PM
Happy belated birthday So busy with school I have hardly had time to read the boards here much less play Sims or even do any creating...but maybe over the summer...
So glad MTS is still around!

"Curiouser and curiouser! cried Alice...Now I’m opening out like the largest telescope that ever was! Good-bye, feet!..." ~ Alice in Wonderland

Stop by my Facebook page or visit my website, kithri's curious kreations, for more unexpected Sims 2 and 3 things. Remember to click Like. ^^
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#57 Old 19th May 2014 at 12:13 AM
Wow! Those are some BIIIIIG numbers, Delphy. Happy birthday everyone. I've been here since 2004 too. I remember the site starting though I didn't actually join till just after TS2 was released.

<puts foot on stool and draws on beer> aaaah, well now, those were the days.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Top Secret Researcher
#58 Old 20th May 2014 at 1:31 AM
OMG.. *hanging head in shame for not seeing this thread sooner* .. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MTS..
You guys are awesome. I've been enjoying MTS since 2005. Thank you for everything you have done for the Simming Community !!
Theorist
#59 Old 20th May 2014 at 12:41 PM Last edited by HCAC : 20th May 2014 at 6:23 PM.
Missed the date, but always find this to be a wonderful and helpful Sims 3 site. Thanks for all the great downloads, everyone. Who would have thought I would be playing some version of the same game since 2004?

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Forum Resident
#60 Old 20th May 2014 at 4:48 PM
Happy Birthday Mod the Sims to one of my fav sites... Not just because of the downloads, but seriously because you guys are just funny ass hell!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 20th May 2014 at 9:21 PM
Since years I am lurking around, it is time to break my silence. Happy Birthday MTS!
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 22nd May 2014 at 1:43 PM
Happy birthday to my favorite sims site. I love you !!
Test Subject
#63 Old 22nd May 2014 at 7:28 PM
MTS HAPPY BIRTHDAY

A Decade of creativity and love for those little cyber people
Test Subject
#64 Old 22nd May 2014 at 11:50 PM
Happy Birthday MTS, many many thanks for everything you do!!
Space Pony
#65 Old 23rd May 2014 at 7:55 PM
Inventor
#66 Old 24th May 2014 at 8:51 AM
Little late, but

MTS :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc
Instructor
#67 Old 24th May 2014 at 2:53 PM
Happy Birthday MTS!! It's been awesome over these past 9 years for me (joined in 2005), I was just 13 when I joined, great memories!!
Instructor
#68 Old 24th May 2014 at 5:00 PM
A very Hippy Hoppy Bthddhadys to You, MTS!!!!

Wishing you many more happy years to come! Thanks to everyone who makes this site so wonderful--Delphy for creating it--the mods for keeping it safe and happy--and all of the wonderful creators for making this the most well-known and loved sim site in the world. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#69 Old 25th May 2014 at 7:17 PM
Happy belated birthday and many thanks for all the help I got from the very beginning.
Scholar
#70 Old 26th May 2014 at 2:06 AM
Happy Eleven Days After Your Birthday!

Test Subject
#71 Old 26th May 2014 at 5:49 PM
I know I'm late, but HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY, MTS! ~
(Sorry! I never knew I missed the 10th anniversary D: )
Test Subject
#72 Old 26th May 2014 at 6:10 PM
Happy 10th birthday! Sorry I just love Harry Styles >,< and One Direction!!
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#73 Old 27th May 2014 at 4:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nepomukl
Little late, but

MTS :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

A little late? or a little latte (Yes, I can't help myself when I see the opportunity for a cheesy pun!)
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 27th May 2014 at 9:11 PM
Default Happy Anniversary, MTS!!
Still my favorite Sims website to date. Me and the other 8+ million users thank you for all the awesome CC, mods, and help we've received over the years! Congrats on a decade of simming!

What a lovely way to burn
Field Researcher
#75 Old 28th May 2014 at 6:17 PM
Happy Birthday MTS
Page 3 of 4