Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 3:49 PM
Default How to make Tables in a post
Hello can you explain me with very good details on how to make tables for an description.
I saw your guide here but it is not working when I write a list inside it. I want a table similar to this post: Link

I'm really estressed, really, just only for this nothing works when I write the list tag, the items is shown but it's ruined the next level. Even creating a new table. So it is very confusing. Why happened this when I put the tag list? and what I need to do? I feel it is very a basic thing but for some reason I don't find the solution. Thank you.
Advertisement
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 4:14 PM Last edited by Simmiller : 24th Oct 2018 at 4:24 PM.
You need to make a new list set for each subject, which, in the example you provided are the different milestones, using the list tags before and after each subject, and inside the list tags use '[*]' ...(without the ' around it) for each bullet.

For the bullets, you don't use an end tag like this '[/*]' , you just hit return and use another '[*]' for the next bullet, inside the list tags.

Also, remember to use the correct table tags between each subject.

You can also use a free bbcode generator, which is an online tool so you don't have to download anything, like the one found here: https://www.teamopolis.com/tools/bb...-generator.aspx

Let us know if this helps
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 6:29 PM
Thank you so much I got it, I was a little confused and I noticed that I needed to do a line space to avoid a new table.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#4 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 6:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Itsmysimmod
Thank you so much I got it, I was a little confused and I noticed that I needed to do a line space to avoid a new table.

Glad to hear it!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#5 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 10:18 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered