Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#201 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Amura
Jonas Freeman is back to the main hood and he rented an apartment - a rather expensive one, let's see if he can actually pay it in the long run.

The other graduated is Lucy Palmer, who moved in with Cassius Freeman (Jonas' brother).
Cassius had already bought an small house in order to live with Lucy and they decided to get married right away.
The wedding was a success, despite Jonas and Tristam bitter attitude towards Lucy - they know she has not been faithful and they resent her, but they did not tell their brother anyway.
Damion (Cassius' father) appeared with his formal outfit, which includes the most ridiculous hat ever seen at a wedding

Later on this rotation we have witnessed Cynthia Freeman (the mother) flirting with Derrick Lowe.
Oh, this happy family is on the verge of drama!

Derrick, well, you know him, he is always flirting with this or that woman (he also got involved with Laern Raymond) and has always managed not to get caught by his wife Rivia.
Btw Derrick and Rivia's only child, Daniella Lowe, is now a teenager - and quite a handsome one imho.

Since I was talking about Laern, I will get back to her.
She is a widow (now engaged to Malcom Landgraab IV) and facing an ugly situation: her mother Haern just died (of all age) and that left Laern quite alone with her twin children and three graves.
That's another reason to consider her engagement the more profitable for her, she expects Malcom to help her with the kids and also increase their wealth. (I'm also hoping that marriage happens, let's hope Malcom does not find out!)

When my Sims get caught cheating their lives usually change all of a sudden. That was the case of the Proffesor Walton, who does not seem to care much about the change.
He is enjoying being a bachelor again - meeting and dating young women. And he also celebrated his birthday and some of those love interests aged up as well.

More!
Eleanor Walker, an absolute flirt and now widow to old Quentin, also enjoys the company of younger men.
Seriously this hood should explode any time soon with so many Romance Sims

Vilma (Zadra-Atkins) used to be quite a seductress, but ever since she married Prof. Wilsonoff she is acting like engagement is her thing.
They are very happy together and with their twins Betty and Pete (now children) so they decided to have another baby - Vilma is pregnant again!

Vilma Wilsonoff and her sister Rivia Lowe have two other siblings.
One is Vivian Mayhew, whose husband Ray manages a little business and recently hired an employee (townie).
The other is Arvian, who lives with their father Vradia and his wife Kay, plus their twins Zach and Carl.
(Lots of twins in this family! Vilma has twins, Vivian has twins and Arvian has twins.)

I mentioned Ray Mayhew. He is half-brother of Klaav Walker (neé Gorge-Mayhew) who just gave birth to a baby girl, named Lorna after Klaav and Ray's mother.
She is an alien hybrid btw! :lovestruc
Klaav and her family live with her father Vaklin Gorge (who is not Ray's father - Ray was born after an abduction before his mother dated Vaklin).

Walkers, that's a large family too. I talked earlier about Eleanor, well, let's talk about her twin Roger.
Roger runs a little bussiness, and despite having lots of trouble with his selling skills in the beginning, now he is doing quite well and even got a good review.
Actually he prefers being at work than at home, because his mother-in-law ghost keeps bullying him
His wife J'Kepp grew up into elderhood. I'm attaching a pic of the family dinner (with James only, because the twins and Jess are in the college).

Excellent. Your Sims are doing well.

I like running businesses, recently I decided to have a Sim sell custom Paintings at his Art Gallery store.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#202 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 8:39 PM
I'm quite new to the whole community lot thing, I only really started liking (and using) them when I got the Community Time mod.
So now some of my Sims have businesses but not all of them.

In fact I think I would like to have a hood where Sims only can buy things in stores, instead of using the buy mode catalog.
That would be quite challenging!
Scholar
Original Poster
#203 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 8:50 PM
And now about Bluewater Village!

Malcom Landgraab and Laern got married, according to the plan hehehe.
Of course Laern's children moved into the Landgraab mansion with her, and Malcom arranged his former office as a bedroom for them.
I'm hoping for a happy marriage, or at least enough time to have a Landgraab heir!
(Some couples last long despite unloyalty. For example, in my main hood the Daeli-Jobs couple died of old age without any of them knowing the other one was a cheater.)

I mentioned that Vilma Wilsonoff was surprisingly respectful towards her husband, but...
Yep, she met Gilbert Jacquet, that's what happened.
I don't know, maybe it's because of the hormonones, pregnancy can be tough XD

The other pic I took is of Florence Delarosa (and Blair Adams, her employee) running her flower shop.
Quite a lot of costumers and certainly a flowering bussiness.

The Tinkers keep the same - trying to pay their debt - and the Martinez went all to the store to help (but I forgot to take pictures).
Screenshots
Scholar
Original Poster
#204 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 2:58 PM
University.
More and more students are graduating, and my rotations here are getting shorter. (If it keeps this way they may end up not using two different houses but all moving together...)

So, what happened?
There was a double date (something I try to avoid because I can be checking them as much as I would, but sometimes happen): Jappung dated Vrodde, and Aryana dated former townie Derek.
Aryana later graduated - and she'll be moving into her parents house, because she's the only child (hence only heir).
Jappung and her twin Pekkung graduated as well, and they are moving together in order to find a new place.

There were more dates, of course.
Celeste Mace dated a Proffessor, and Jess Walker dated him as well. Both women are Romance Sims seeking for lots of lovers but this of course might be an eventual problem.
Vrodde is an easy going guy, and now that Jappung left he was also seen with another girl... Oh, well, poor Jappung if she ever finds out.

And another graduation: Herbie Mace also finished his studies.
He had a hard time in a previous semester, but everything ended well. Tristam Freeman seems to be having the same problem - he's on academic probation this time.
Top Secret Researcher
#205 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 10:36 PM
University.
More and more students are graduating, and my rotations here are getting shorter. (If it keeps this way they may end up not using two different houses but all moving together...)

So, what happened?
There was a double date (something I try to avoid because I can be checking them as much as I would, but sometimes happen): Jappung dated Vrodde, and Aryana dated former townie Derek.
Aryana later graduated - and she'll be moving into her parents house, because she's the only child (hence only heir).
Jappung and her twin Pekkung graduated as well, and they are moving together in order to find a new place.

There were more dates, of course.
Celeste Mace dated a Proffessor, and Jess Walker dated him as well. Both women are Romance Sims seeking for lots of lovers but this of course might be an eventual problem.
Vrodde is an easy going guy, and now that Jappung left he was also seen with another girl... Oh, well, poor Jappung if she ever finds out.

And another graduation: Herbie Mace also finished his studies.
He had a hard time in a previous semester, but everything ended well. Tristam Freeman seems to be having the same problem - he's on academic probation this time.

In one of my previous iterations of playing the game I actually had Johny Smith kicked out because of being on probation and having bad grades for the Semester. Since then having restarted the game for other reasons having to do with making fatal errors, I have been very watchful about making my Sims do their Term Papers and going to their Finals. Once in a while if a Sim doesn't go to their Finals they end up on Academic Probation, usually they just get a C though as I make them do their Term Paper.

I don't care if they have a want to do that Term Paper, I make them do it if they don't have a full Semester Meter or what ever that is called that fills up white for the semester.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Scholar
Original Poster
#206 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 11:37 AM
My Sims sometimes find it hard to get all the skill points required.
If they have the skill points, doing tasks and going to class often is enough. Also many of them "cheat" their way and use their influence to get someone to write their term paper; I'm fine with that.

When they need to spend the little time they have (I use shorter semesters) skilling up, it's more likely they won't have enough time afterwards to study and fill the bar.
But if they have managed to at least skill up, when they are on probation they only need to study.

I have an student who fails every once in a while, but it's not the most common.
Scholar
Original Poster
#207 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 2:47 PM
Main hood now.
(Actually I played the shopping district subhood too, but because I had no internet I could not upload pics yet.)

Some graduates come home.
Jappung and Pekkung Daeli-Jobs rented a fancy apartment together.
Jappung spent her time creating a vegetable garden and later on tried to go out to a social club - but she just felt extremely awkward there.
Pekkung tried to socialize a bit too, inviting over some of their best friends.

Herbie Mace also rented an apartment.
He was engaged to Opal Raymond and he decided to marry her right away - why wait anyway?
And things are moving fast: Opal is already pregnant!

The other graduate is Aryana Baker, who moved back into her parents house.
And there she kept her romancing habits, now dating a townie who goes by the name Derek.

Btw I'm having some weird problems regarding engagement and marriage (Jappung is unable to propose to Vrodde, or Jason to Claire, and Herbie could not marry Opal unless I used a hacked arch).
I've just removed the mod I think might be causing this, I'll see if in the next rotation everything goes back to normal.

Back to the regulars, the Dukrarn-Walker family (with no less than 6 children!) has always been having money trouble. But, hey, sometimes money falls off from heaven
It's even possible that their children go to college, oh, Marjorie is just soooo happy.

Disarp and Regina had some fights after Prof. Walton meddled between them, but it seems everything has settled peacefully.
Now Regina spends some time aways from Disarp and little Dirk because she says she needs her space.

And the professor kept seducing many a woman and enjoying his new bachelor life.

But, oh but, his son Felix has different views on the matter.
Felix is just a toddler but he has a little influence and what else could a toddler use his influence in but getting their parents to kiss?
This could have backfired but it seems that now that anger has subdued Prid might be seduced back to Christopher's side...

Prid's sister Priss gave birth to twins: a girl named Lizzie and boy named Flannagan.
They are both alien-like!
Which I'm double glad because I decided that this family should go only by their alien surname Entayta (since Trod was born Entayta-Gorge and Priss was born White-Entayta it just made a lot of sense).

The Entayta family live door to door with Eleanor Walker.
My dear Eleanor is always seducing men but she's not always lucky: Old friend Vradia as well as Gilbert from Bluewater Village both rejected her.
But she could not care less, cause she managed to enjoy her time in the arms of a young townie.

Talking about Vradia, he is lately more interested in running his pottery shop and playing with his grandkids Zach and Carl.

More elders.
Martha Smithers is now a widow - her husband Donte has passed away, right after returning from work. (Yes, working til the last day of his life, this Donte.)
Their daughter Melania was there to say goodbye to her dear father.
Instead of letting the grief take over, Melania decided to invite her wildest friends and join them. I think that if my game had some alcohol-related hack they would be getting drunk

And yet another death: Vaklin Gorge.
He did not get to see little Lorna grow into a toddler, and she won't remember him as well as she won't remember grandma Lorna whom she was named after.

On the Walker's side, Lorna's grandparents were James and Sophie Walker. Grandma Sophie is the only one alive, living his uncle Richard and helping him to run the Heritage Manor.
After a ghost came around annoying the residents (the ghost of Richard's wife) Sophie decided it was time to buy an external graveyard and moving the graves there. You may visit at any time, but no ghosts at night.

There is another James Walker in the hood, another of the Walkers grandchildren (it's a huge family), and now he's involved with Daniella Lowe.
Funny fact: after James Walker Sr. died grandma Sophie had a short-time affair with Daniella's grandpa Vradia. It's funny that the families meet this way again.

Also Daniella's cousins (on the Zadra-Atkins side, so also grandchildren of Vradia) Tina and Celia grew up into two beautiful teenagers.

Yet another birthday: Damion Freeman is an elder.

And, in another household, his son Cassius got a makeover. I think a beard looks great on him.

Just to finish with another son, Jonas, who decided to go buy new clothes because the ones he got were awful
Also he asked his girlfriend Claire to move in with him.
I would have him propose and then marry, but you know, young people always find their way

Just something funny:
Roger and J'Keep run a pottery shop where they sell the creations of late J'Sapp. And also use them as a yard sale of sorts.
They had the visit of a bipolar critic: he wrote a bad review and - at the same time! - gave them an award.

Scholar
Original Poster
#208 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 8:25 AM
And now the shopping district.

The Landgraab family seems to be enjoying their time together.
(I wonder if the weird hair color glitch of the twins was a premonition: now they do look like their stepfather.)
Also, I've heard some chimes. Chimes! Means a Landgraab heir is on its way!

Then I played Florence Delorosa, who keeps doing her best for her flower shop to thrive while she works out of home as well.
And surprisinly she rolled a want to kiss someone so she kissed one of her best friends. Does this mean he'll be her romantic interest?

The Martinez spent most of their time in ther business. Both this day and the previous one, they all went there - because it's weekend and Tessa has no school.
They are working hard and the store seems to do fairly well, but they are still struggling to pay the loan.
Checo and Lisa have agreed that when Tessa grows up - and needs no further attention - Lisa will work full time in the furniture store with Checo.

Remember who else is struggling with a loan? The Tinkers.
The home business gives only an small revenue and Wanda spends most of her time taking care of little Leopold.
Well, Leopold grew into a child which means a little more free time for Wanda. Or maybe not, cause she's pregnant again!

Gilbert Jacquet brought home a coworker. A male one so Gilbert was not so interested in him, hehe.
But... this coworker was extremely nice to Gilbert's mother Denise.
Oh.
I wonder whether she'll pay attention to such advances - or is she just flattered?

Last but not least, I decided to add the two families in the bin to this subhood. Since they are there and I can't get rid of them, why not play them anyway?
Jason Larson spent most of his time trying to make extra cash while his sister Jodie earned a little cash and decided to go downtown and meet some people.

And Chester Gieke, well, he also decided to go out and meet people, but I think the poor guy is not meant to be a socialité.

Scholar
Original Poster
#209 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 8:59 AM
Let's see what's going on on campus.
Some studying indeed, but I'm - as usual - more interested in all the flirting.

First I played the Maces.
Twins Celeste and Brody share a house, and while Brody was quite focused on his grade Celeste was quite focused on seduction.
She got started by seducing a professor.

And then she went after Charles Walker, who is old enough to be her father.
Charles has been a widower for so long. He married when he was very young, to a woman who was already an elder. She died and he had never dated anyone else after (his main aspiration - Knowledge - was stronger than his secondary - Pleasure). I wonder if this date will change something...

In the other house live Jess Walker, Vrodde Entayta-Gorge and Tristam Freeman.
Jess is attracted to both of them, but she has refrained from dating them because she knows that dating her roommates would cause havoc when she was in dates with someone else.
But since Vrodde is about to graduate anyway maybe it's just ok...

Also Tristam dated a townie girl named Caryl Bui.
He also feels something for Jess, but she seems to be too interested in so many guys and Tristam is looking for a more steady relationship.

Obviously it was hard for Jess to keep up and she is on probation now.
Funny how she went back from the exam still thinking about her last date

And, as everybody expected, Vrodde graduated and will go back to the main hood.

Which means Jess feels free to date someone else now
And she did not hesitate to ask out the neighbouring student Brody.

I'm having an important lack of population in the university lately. Only 5 students at this point, and some more about to graduate in next rotation.
I hope some teenagers are about to join them soon!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#210 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 9:36 PM
I'm keeping a excel sheet for the sims that are teens and how old they are in relation to each other, they usually go to university when they have four days left to adulthood

But five Sims are all right at campus (for me at least) because the rest of the hood will take much longer to play due to the increased population
Scholar
Original Poster
#211 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 11:12 AM
I use a custom shorter lifespan, so I send my teens to college when only 1 day is left for adulthood.

And I usually don't have many Sims in college either, the population is indeed smaller.
But I guess quite a bit of babies were born early in the game, pretty much at the same time, and when they were old enough they moved into college. They were living in two houses (rather large ones, they could accomodate more than 5 students each) and it seems that now would be enough.
I'm considering wether they ought to live all together (as we'd do in real life, to save money in expenses) or simply let it be until one of the houses ends up empty.

I play them two days per rotation (the main hood is only 1 day per rotation) so they get enough time to do things - other than study - while in college.
Scholar
Original Poster
#212 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 8:14 PM
And now the main hood.

Vrodde Entayta-Gorge just graduated and now is renting an apartment.
Because he's still unemployed - and does not have much savings - he decided it would be smart to get a roommate. Oh, well, but that was after inviting one of his girlfriends who is now walking around in her undies

Then he decided to go out and meet new people - hopefully female and sexy.

Let's talk about birthdays.
Dirk White-Entayta (son of Disarp White-Entayta) grew up from toddler to child. I think they are gonna need a larger apartment, because their one-room one is quite small for the family.

Disarp's sister Priss and her husband Trod celebrated the birthday twins Flannagan and Lizzie, who are now toddlers.
And Priss is pregnant again!

Since Prof. Christopher divorced Prid White-Entayta, he has been enjoying his bachelor life. With some of the college students too! Seems like quite an abuse...

Prid is quite unsure of what to do, because now that she got rid of Christopher her long-time friend Kliive Gorge seems to be behaving in a different manner towards her. Maybe there were some hidden feelings there?

Bad news in Kliive's household though, their dear pet has died of old age.

And another romance sim, Aryana Baker, is dating several guys at once - one of them Brody Mace, still in college.

She might be following the steps of Eleanor Walker, who in her elder age is still a very seductive woman.

Another birthday: Marjorie Walker grew up from adult to elder.
She dreamt about a large family and she has it - now let's see if her children go to college as she wants.
(One of her sons is dating Melania Smithers. Hey, that girl has cash, would be good catch!)

Or maybe Melania is not a great catch after all. Because she's quite a flirt, and it seems like she likes the tough guys better.

Oh, and this is a picture of the newly renovated dining room in the Heritage Manor residence:

This is Lack Walker (daughter of Christian Walker and Klaav Gorge-Mayhew) having some fun with friends at home.

J'Kepp Daeli-Jobs had a rough day.
First her dear father decided not to rest in peace and scare her. She was so nervous that she could not properly bake the dinner... and she ended on fire!
Luckily she survived to all those misadventures.

And the Freemans had big news.
Damion and Cynthia celebrated a birthday party, invited the whole family and had a great time. (It seems that everybody is accepting Lucy now.)

Later on Cynthia went to work, and right after she went back - exactly right after, in fact she had just jumped off the car - Death came after her

So now Cynthia is gone but life goes on.
Filled with sadness, Jonas decided he did not want a lonely life and married his flatmate (and lover) Claire Kauker right away.

On the other hand Cassius and Lucy had a baby boy, whom they named Steve (after Lucy's father).

Several birthdays were celebrated in the Zadra-Atkins family.
Arvian grew up from adult to elder, and his twins Carl & Zack from toddler to children.

Arvian's sister Rivia Lowe and her family moved into a beachy new house.
They mostly enjoyed their time inviting some friends over. Daniella enjoyed her time more than others with one of the guests, James Walker.

Another Zadra-Atkins sibling, Vilma Wilsonoff (who has now 3 children with his husband despite being a romance sim) celebrated her little Callista growing up from baby to toddler. All the credit goes to daddy though.

And another baby is born. Herbie and Opal Mace welcome little Reese.
Scholar
Original Poster
#213 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 8:56 AM
The Landgraab heir was born!
Grace is a cute dark-skinned girl, no alien features at all. Daddy was not around when she was born, he was running one of his business - the Landgraab state is expensive to mantain.

The Martinez family also focused on their furniture store, Lisa actually gave up on the idea of getting a different job and decided to help Checo full time.
Specially now that little Tessa is a teen and she can be on her own 24/7.

Florence Delarosa is in love with this townie guy.
Maybe she should propose, so he would make him company - and help her run the flower shop.

The Tinkers still struggle with their loan.
Little Leopold tries to help raising funds by selling lemonade, sweet of him.

And Wanda gave birth to twins: welcome Russel and Edward Tinker.

Last but not least, Gilbert Jacquet has visited their bakery - which is most of the time unattended - and found time to flirt with their employee.
Screenshots
Scholar
Original Poster
#214 Old 11th Sep 2018 at 2:20 PM
Quite short university rotation because there are so few students now...

Innah Dukrarn-Walker moved into the house shared by Jess Walker (his cousin) and Tristam Freeman.

In their last year, Jess tried to seduce Tristam.
They were good friends and she was quite sure of suceeding - but nope.

Since it did not work with Tristam she decided to go ahead and flirt with Brody Mace (living next door).

Aaaaand... all of them graduated! Jess, Tristam, Brody and his twin sister Celeste.

So Innah is left on his own, with no friends to share the bills with
Let's see if he manages to keep up!
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#215 Old 11th Sep 2018 at 3:20 PM
Congrats in the graduation, poor Innah without love and money, she will have a difficult time in the campus...

"Old Town Revival: My MegaHood"
Top Secret Researcher
#216 Old 11th Sep 2018 at 8:51 PM
Quite short university rotation because there are so few students now...

Innah Dukrarn-Walker moved into the house shared by Jess Walker (his cousin) and Tristam Freeman.

In their last year, Jess tried to seduce Tristam.
They were good friends and she was quite sure of suceeding - but nope.

Since it did not work with Tristam she decided to go ahead and flirt with Brody Mace (living next door).

Aaaaand... all of them graduated! Jess, Tristam, Brody and his twin sister Celeste.

So Innah is left on his own, with no friends to share the bills with
Let's see if he manages to keep up!

Oh I hope that Innah can manage.

I enjoyed your several posts since I last commented. They were all very enjoyable to read and the pictures were great.

I finally recognized that one of your Neighborhoods is named Sedona, is that your main one? Anyway, one of my shopping Neighborhoods is Sedona. I just recently started playing Sedona, so it is still in the first generation of Alien progeny.

I have over 100 different households counting all of them, I don't know exactly how many sims right now, but some where around 500-550 Sims. So I have a relatively large number of Sims at University at any one time. I just counted them and I have 86 Playables at University right now. Just graduated one of them and going to graduate another soon. Takes me a long time to do a rotation, especially as I don't do them by time rather by events like teens being sent off to University in most cases.

Scholar
Original Poster
#217 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 1:22 PM
I'm sure he'll manage.
Probably his social life won't be so intense, with only non-playables around, but I'm sure he'll do fine.
To be honest only by luck his parents managed to afford the entry fee, so he's lucky enough already

Sedona is the main one, yep.
I used the Sedona map, and did not think about another name - I'm so unimaginative.

I have waaaaaay less households.
Haven't counted them, but considering that it started with about 10 founders, I don't think I got to 100 playables yet (counting main and all subhoods).
I can't handle anything much bigger, because my play time is usually so irregular and I would loose track.
Scholar
Original Poster
#218 Old 26th Oct 2018 at 9:48 PM
I haven't posted in a while. Well, I don't feel like posting much (I don't have much leisure time now, so when I do I'd rather play than post) so I guess I'm gonna write much shorter summaries, with only a few relevant pics.

So Tristan Freeman graduated and rented an apartment. He phoned one of his brother and his father and the three of them hanged out. It was a nice reunion.

Not all of them are so happy.
Brody Mace had proposed to Jess Walker earlier in this rotation, but their relation went sour when he caught her flirting with someone else...

I love it when Romance Sims get in trouble
Jess was not the only one. Aryana Baker was dating Pekkung Daeli-Jobs when she rolled an odd want - she wanted to marry someone else, college townie named Derek.
So I locked that want. I could not help it

Other engagements I expect will be much happier. For example Kliive Gorge proposed to his good ol' friend Prid Walton (neé White-Entayta).
They have always been pals but never love interests. Now that she has divorced Prof. Walton I think she'll be way happier with the loyal Kliive.

Only problem? Their mothers hate each other!!

Talking about elder aliens, another of the original set have died. Rannh Dukrarn died of old age, after fathering 6 children.

Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#219 Old 27th Oct 2018 at 6:16 AM
I haven't posted in a while. Well, I don't feel like posting much (I don't have much leisure time now, so when I do I'd rather play than post) so I guess I'm gonna write much shorter summaries, with only a few relevant pics.
<snip>
Other engagements I expect will be much happier. For example Kliive Gorge proposed to his good ol' friend Prid Walton (neé White-Entayta).
They have always been pals but never love interests. Now that she has divorced Prof. Walton I think she'll be way happier with the loyal Kliive.

Only problem? Their mothers hate each other!!

Talking about elder aliens, another of the original set have died. Rannh Dukrarn died of old age, after fathering 6 children.

I like that Kliive Gorge proposed to his good ol' friend Prid Walton (neé White-Entayta). Nice picture too. That their mothers hate each other made me laugh.

Rannh Dukrarn dies of old age makes me a bit sad, but I like that he fathered 6 children. Me I have a problem letting some of my favourite sims die.

Scholar
Original Poster
#220 Old 27th Oct 2018 at 1:04 PM
Kliive and Prid looked nice together as teenagers, but during college they followed different paths - Prid met Prof. Walton and felt madly in love with him, they married right after graduation.
When Prid divorced him (caught him cheating) she and their child Felix moved into her parents house.
Kliive was also living at her mother's place, because of his economical problems.
I don't know, I felt that situation was not sustainable, that they both would like to rebuild their lives - and that doing it together would be beutiful.

I usually play according to Sims wants, but sometimes I have to meddle
Scholar
Original Poster
#221 Old 27th Oct 2018 at 4:30 PM
Did I ever mention that I dislike families to be over in the first generation?
I am fine with some of my Sims being childless, but as a general rule those are in-game-born Sims. CAS and premades are supposed to at least have a child so they have a genetic impact in the neighbourhood. Quicks of mine.

So... Florence Delarosa married.
And she'll eventually have a child, I'm quite positive.
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#222 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 11:48 AM
Did I ever mention that I dislike families to be over in the first generation?
I am fine with some of my Sims being childless, but as a general rule those are in-game-born Sims. CAS and premades are supposed to at least have a child so they have a genetic impact in the neighbourhood. Quicks of mine.

So... Florence Delarosa married.
And she'll eventually have a child, I'm quite positive.

Florence had several nice children by my CAS Alien, I forget how exactly how many right now, but something like 11 or so I think. I liked Florence. I also like her flowershop, it is still going under one of her decendants.

Scholar
Original Poster
#223 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 4:17 PM
11 children.
I don't think I can do that. Ever.
Households with 6-7 children are already so confusing to play already! My adults Sims would die of exhaustion if they had more! xD
Top Secret Researcher
#224 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 3:47 AM
11 children.
Households with 6-7 children are already so confusing to play already! My adults Sims would die of exhaustion if they had more! xD

If I recall correctly I gave her a lot of cheese cake. I also didn't play with all of them at once. I don't think I could play with more than 5 children at once anyway. LOL.

I will check the family tree today and count how many Florence had, I do know it was a large number.

Forum Resident
#225 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 12:28 PM
11 children.

same, I would have died if Paul had to take care of all his children... shieze

I build small houses *^*

Page 9 of 12