Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jun 2013 at 10:32 PM
Default Rumors about TS4
So there is already so much buzz about The Sims 4, what are some crazy rumors or ideas you have heard so far?

I heard a bunch of people suggesting EA make the sims 4 work on tablets which just sounds crazy! There is no way a game like the sims can work on a tablet. Not enough room. That seems like a crazy request/want!

I wanted something like away to used some of your sims 3 stuff but that is also way to unlikely/ difficult to do.

Other rumors or ideas you find ridiculous?

Sims for for life! My opinion doesn't really matter but I like to share it anyways. :)
simblr
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 4th Jun 2013 at 10:41 PM
No offense, but there are just way too many TS4 threads circulating around. What happened to people having problems with their TS2 and TS3 games?
Instructor
#3 Old 6th Jun 2013 at 7:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xxsoulfire123
No offense, but there are just way too many TS4 threads circulating around. What happened to people having problems with their TS2 and TS3 games?

This is the Sims 4 section, just incase you haven't noticed.

Love does not consist of two people looking at each other, but of looking together in the right direction. - Antoine de Exupery