Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th May 2013 at 6:27 PM Last edited by dontreadthis : 28th Jul 2013 at 4:45 PM.
Default New Groundbreaking Ideas for The Sims 4
Ok,now i have tons of ideas that would improve the game.
WARNING:This post is going to be long and,if you are interested,read it till the end.

1.No Expansion/Stuff packs and Store Items
I mean really.They make a cheap game for 50$ and then they make tons of expansions with stuff that they could include in the Base game just to get more money out of our pockets.We just pay for a bunch of pixels and textures and sometimes new animations.Include University,Business,Nightlife,Pets,Seasons,Traveling,Supernatural stuff(even if they aren't realistic),Houseboats and boats and all the stuff you give us in the expansions in the Base Game.There will be much more fans.

2.Add more realism to the gameplay
Ok,let me get this straight.Do you really think you can make the oven clean itself by just banging it with the hammer for 8 hours?Or to learn how to play the guitar without changing a single fret?Or to leave the toilet without wiping your bottom?Improve animations.Also,I want sims to change their clothes like we change our clothes in reality,not just by one simple spin.Blur it when they change them!Just make it more realistic.Make the sims actually go into their cars and get out of the yard on the road.It doesn't matter if they drive on grass or whatever.Just make some gates big enough so cars can go through them and animate the cars to go into direction of the gate.And make realistic steering and the speed of the cars.Make the cars steer like in real life,and make them drive on normal speed,not like they drive a Bugatti on the max speed.Make multinteractive things sims can do.Like eating while reading a newspaper,Laying or lounging while on laptop,Make them talk while traveling etc.Add accidents in traffic or everyday accidents like bumping your toes on the edges of tables or triping over something etc.Add more realistic fights,alchohol,cigarettes,guns...Add more hobbies.Let us have some sports like Basketball,Tennis,Soccer,Baseball...
Also,Imagine your sims trying to go through door and they just bang their head into the door.Just make the new animation where the Sims would open and close the door,what's so hard about that.Children should pull the teeth out or go to the dentist's,and Sims should have opperations of organs if they aren't healthy.Dirt shouldn't appear from nowhere on objects.It should slightly appear,then after it more and more... Males should shave.Faces shouldn't be so clean.There should be some beauty marks or acne or age marks,but they could prevent it by using makeup(females) or taking the medication(both).Some parts should blush,some should pale,some should be normal.Add more details to faces.Hair should grow and fly on the wind.
Same with grass and leaves.

3.Improved CAS
First of all,don't make clothes look just like the second skin
We should be able to choose the height of the Sim
Let us choose their clothing with more layers like:
Outlet shirt then you can put a T-shirt,Shirt,Tracksuit,Sweater,Hoodie than you can put a coat,jacket,another sweater,pullover or anything else.
Make us put for example a Basketball Jersey over a T-shirt etc.
Also we should be able to choose width,length etc. of the clothing and we should be able to make them more or less baggy,add pockets and choose how would they open and close,add zipers and choose if they would be over the whole clothing or just on some part and then open or close it howewer we want,add pearls and metal ornaments like those from army or skulls for belts,add buttons and holes,choose the lenght of the sleeves,how tight clothing will be,to choose how wide the shoulder part will be(etc. outlet,swingman,basketball jersey or wider...)
Then on the next layer we should be able to add accesories like scarves,sunglasses on shirt etc.
Then we should be able to tuck or untuck the scarf into the clothing etc.
Have a paint tool that can let us import or make our layers we can put on our clothing and don't make it pixelazed.
We should be able to turn the angle of caps Sims are wearing and add more layers just like the clothing.Like a Sim has a kerchief,then a baseball cap over it and then the sunglasses.
Also we should be able to customize hair more.We should be able to choose the length,then to raise it up or lower it down,lean it left,right,forward or backward,roll it,grow more or less hair on certain spaces etc,cut hair etc. having hair like high-top fade but we can cut some spaces like in this photo: http://img1.nairaland.com/attachmen...c4886e194f9175e
We should have something like the comb tool,the hand tool,the razor tool,the grow hair tool... so we can make our hair(head,eyebrows,facial hair,body hair) howewer we want.
We should also be able to have more facial hair types at once
We should also be able to put braces on the teeth.
Make Sims can pull their hoods up,and can take off one layer put still have the others on and make combinations.
Also add more realistic tattoos like letters and make us customize them.
We should be able to customize clothing by tucking or untucking them,opening or closing them,pulling hood on and off,rolling up or down the slevees(all of this can latter be changed,but only by real animations)
We should be able to tie the hair like in cornrows(diffrtent styles,if you ever saw NBA star Allen Iverson,you know what i'm talking about),ponytails,palms,twintails...(like you just have the hairbands and you just put anywhere you want and they just tie the hair then you choose how strong the hairband will tie the hair or you can just roll the hair and choose in what direction will it go and that way you can make cornrows etc.If you want to make etc. high top fade you just direct the hair to go upwards and stretch it up howewer you want and then you can make those cuts and customize howewer you want)
Put belts on pants and choose how low or high they wear them.
Also that with the clothes.Make us choose how low or high they wear their clothes.
We should be able to have sewing options to sew on strings...
Making our own clothing like for the top you can choose zippers and pockets and everything i said above and will it open or close and add hoods or coolars or just add the template with another color etc...Also be able to cut some part to make like ripped jeans or ripped sleeves or add two sleeves one under another like this http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thi...=l&tid=34447637
If etc. hood is on the Sim's head,and they wear a cap,the cap will still be under the hood

4.No more Rabbitholes
And also we should be able to design house that look like rabbitholes,because rabbitholes like much more realistic than normal lots.That takes me to the next point.

5.Impove wall customization
We should be able to make wall as long as we want not only by the squares on the floor.We should be able to do it like 1/4 square,2/4 square etc.I imagined it like when you make the walls in Google Sketchup.We should also be able to choose the height of the walls,to lean them(like to make the sport arena roof of walls)etc.We should be able to cut the thickness of the walls like this:We choose what part of the wall we want to be sunk or convex with the line like the lasso tool from photoshop and then we drag inside or outside.That way we can save the space and make the shelves in-walls.We should also be able to curve the walls.And we should be able to that little ceiling wall thing,opposite of that little foundation.Because the foundation goes on the roof or floor,but this thing goes to the ceiling,if you know what i mean.We should be able to paint the chimney and choose how wide and tall the bottom and the upper part would be.We should be able to make our own wall painting and floors via paint tool or importing textures and we should be able to do more than 1x1 wall and floor textures.We should have the planks,pipes,paint,lining and everything else in the paint tool and we should be able to use how we want.Also those textures look more realistic like when i have the siding wall,some planks would be sunk and at the end convex.

6.We should be able to make our own furniture.
I know this sounds crazy and that there is custom content,but here is my point.We can't always find stuff we need even if they are custom content.So we should be able to make our own furniture in game,which should be alot easier.Okay let me explain this to you.I want to make a couch etc.I go to the make your own furniture mode and it starts out like this:I have some wooden or iron planks and i start choosing their dimensions and putting them in the order I want.Then over it i put the spring net or some pipes,and then over it i put the cushion then over it i can customize to put the pillows or blankets or whatever.You can also choose where to have empty spaces for decorations.If i want to build something electrionic like a LCD TV.I should first choose the shape of the supporter for it(also i can customize the shape)Then i put the TV.I choose the shape and customize it,i choose the dimensions of the screen,add the logos,buttons etc.If I want to make a table,I just customize the table legs,then i put and customize the top,add aprons and everything else.I can also raise up or lower down some parts like in this video (0:51):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGn6ZU4XsiM
We should be able to make the shelves for built in things like microwaves,stoves and stuff
Also,if we make any objects that isn't in game like i make flying rings(gymnastics discipline) and it's not in game,it will only be used as decoration(except if you didn't make the animations or sounds off the game and then imported them).But if i make something like a PC,then i can select which part of it the Sim will recognize as a keyboard,mouse,monitor and everything else,so they would know where to look and where to type.That way i can make a PC with a monitor attached to the wall without my Sim looking into nothing.

7.Better improvization with furniture within other stuff
Like if i want to put the window seating to the bay window and the bay window is a little wider than the seat,then the seat would go a little wider when you try to put it in there etc.If we want to put a chain sofa,we should be able to put it on any angle and it should still be a normal chain sofa.

8.No CAW,Make it like The Sims 2
We should be able to make neighbourhoods in-game.Only we should be able to make the terrain,traffic systems and similar things ourselves.

9.More needs
Like thrist or your Sims must brush their teeth etc.

10.Add bridges

11.ADD BIGGER LOTS AND MORE FLOORS
I want to build my dream mansion which is big-a**,The House is big itself,Then the driveway,Also I want to Have to Outside Garage,Tennis court,Big Garden in Backyard with a pound and the river going through my backyard which has a bridge over it,then there is a big forest on the one side and a Beach at the other.I want to have some bikes and quads and ride them through forest.There should be Dirt ramps where I can jump and much more.Oh i forgot to mention my outside basketball court,because there is going to be one inside the gym.

12.Make us drive our Sims' cars
Because then we can go offroad and stuff and police can chase us and we can jump on dirt ramps like i said above.

13.Random Objects I want Already in-Game
Basketball with basketball court(Gym and Asphalt)
Bowling Alley Lane
Skateboards(with skateboarding as a hobby or sport)
Weights
Table Hockey
Pool Table
Foosball
Bmxes and Mountain Bikes
Dirt Bikes
Helicopters and Jets (for my awesome mansion)
Quad Bikes
Racing Bikes
Scooters
Drumset
Guitar
Electric Guitar
Some Grunge Cheap-a** living set
Bass Guitar
Jet Skis
Snowboards and Skis(You can travel to mountains on Winter)
Speedboats
Yachts
A Home Cinema Set
Snowmobiles
Roof windows

14.Don't make characters and the world itself look so cartoonish.

15.Diffrent aging system.
Make it more fun like when the Sim is born it would have like stage like:
Baby:
-Infant
-Toddler
-Preschool
Child:
-Kindergarten
-Schoolchild
-Pre-Teen
Teenager
-Young teen
-High school teen
-College teen
Adult:
-Young adult
-Working adult
-Retirement adult
Elder
-After retirement elder
-Veteran elder
-Old Elder

16.Little things that can make the Game better
New Traits:Religious,In his own world,Paranoid...
Make us put the floors off to the shore,like we can do in Island Paradise
Let us put lots side by side,like in many realistic towns.
Add curbs to sidewalks
Add security cameras and monitors that show what's happening
Puberty
Add reflection to objects
Don't make it visible how big our lot is(etc. the grass has diffrent texture) except for the build/buy mode
Make accident consequences,like having to pay for damage or harm or suing etc.
Also we should be able to have bank accounts and insurance
There should be piracy on the SimInternet something like SimaTorrenta or something like that
Make our sims left handed,right handed or abmidexterous so we have to buy specific objects for them
Computers should come in parts so we can choose if where we want to put the monitor,keyboard etc.
Add parkour,skateboarding,BMX-ing,Dirt Biking (all with tricks)
Add more dances:Breakdancing,Hip Hop,Casual dance,Slow,Disco,Headbanging...
Having to go to the grocery store for groceries
If the objects are bought while the Sim is living in the house,they should go and pick it or wait for it to deliver.Same with walls,it should take time for Sims or workers to build them if they are built in the live mode.
Make sims have to mow the lawn,vacum the floor,clean the dust and everything else except they made (or bought) their furniture and everything else self cleaning
Electronic stuff should have wires
Don't make things apper in mid-air (etc. scoop shouldn't appear in sims' hands,they should take it from the drawer)
TVs should come only the TV,and we should have options like TV shelves and accesories like DVD players,VCRs etc.
Same with Audio Systems where we choose where to put speakers and have to buy shelves for CD players etc.
We should be able to choose the height of all the things hanging on the walls,not just decorations.
More public transport like subways,buses,trains,helicopters,jets(also add private jets and helicopters),ships(and private yachts)
Sims should be able to set traps for burglars
There should be holidays like:July 4th,Thanksgiving,Christmas,Easter,New Year,Halloween...
And PLEASE,bring back the old moving in the house animation from The Sims 2,when the family comes out of the Taxi,I miss that.

17.Online
Same as Single Player only with other people.

18.More Careers
Maybe your Sim can do their Business at Home.Like if he is good at something,he can make and sell that.Or open his shop.Or become Internet Personality.Like a famous SimTuber.

19.Cool Exotic Pets
Like Tucans etc.
Also Big Aquarium (you can choose the size and shape) where you can put bigger fish or even a SHARK!
And maybe some wild animals like Tigers,but they should have their cage or an Island in the backyard because they might attack you if you don't train them.
Also cages for small pets should come
in parts like the shelf for the cage then you choose the cage and put it on shelf or you can just buy the cage and customize it and put it anywhere you want.You can also make small pet cages in make your furniture mode(Like anything else that is in the game).

20.Improved Sounds
When your Sim has wooden floor in the house,it sound like it's wooden floor while Sims is walking etc.Cracking a little bit,The sound of Sim's leg sticking to the floor and then unsticking on the next step...If they walk through grass it will rustle...

21.Make Natural Disasters
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 27th May 2013 at 6:34 PM
I'm sorry, I just can't read this with your punctuation use. Also, this is just a massive wish-list for santa of things you want in /your/ ideal game.
I don't think any of this is groundbreaking at all. In fact, it sounds like Sims 3 with a Bike-EP and a few tweaks of the same engine.

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#3 Old 27th May 2013 at 6:57 PM
Sorry, but you WILL have Expansion Packs. That's just good economic sense on EA's part. It keeps current players interested in the game and attracts new players.

Even with all the teams of people they have working 40+ hour work weeks, sometimes features aren't stable or polished enough to go into the base game at launch, such as weather in TS2. Seriously, sometimes the features aren't polished enough in time for the Expansion Pack's release. Sure, EA puts a limit on the amount of stuff included but it's not always for financial gain believe it or not.

Also, I defy your username and read your post anyway. :P

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#4 Old 27th May 2013 at 8:06 PM
Most of these ideas have been floated already in many many other threads, there really isn't a need for umpteen million threads on "ideas for the Sims 4!".
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th May 2013 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maybesomethingdunno
Sorry, but you WILL have Expansion Packs. That's just good economic sense on EA's part. It keeps current players interested in the game and attracts new players.

Even with all the teams of people they have working 40+ hour work weeks, sometimes features aren't stable or polished enough to go into the base game at launch, such as weather in TS2. Seriously, sometimes the features aren't polished enough in time for the Expansion Pack's release. Sure, EA puts a limit on the amount of stuff included but it's not always for financial gain believe it or not.

Also, I defy your username and read your post anyway. :P

Actally my username is just a joke 'cause i didn't know how should it be :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th May 2013 at 8:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Petchy
I'm sorry, I just can't read this with your punctuation use. Also, this is just a massive wish-list for santa of things you want in /your/ ideal game.
I don't think any of this is groundbreaking at all. In fact, it sounds like Sims 3 with a Bike-EP and a few tweaks of the same engine.

English is not my native langauge :D

BTW,Everyone has their own "ideal" game.I have my wishes,you have yours and i respect that.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#7 Old 27th May 2013 at 9:04 PM
Most of that would be pretty cool to have in the game.

However, for it to be all in one game, not in expansions, and done within the next 10 years, and to really contain -all- of that, we'd probably be looking at paying, oh.... at least $1500 per copy of the game, not $50.

Paying talented 3D artists, animators, designers, riggers, etc., is not cheap, and even just ONE of the "small" things you mention - animations of changing in and out of clothes, truly layered clothes, customizable hair, building your own furniture, etc., would be take likely weeks or months of development... Multiply that by ALL the features needed, and ALL the animations, textures, items, etc., and you're talking either an incredibly long development, like 10+ years (by which time the initial stuff would be outdated and would need to be redone) or an absolutely ridiculously huge development team, which means $$$$$$. Game development is still a business and has to be profitable, and even as popular as the Sims series is, there is no way they could make all of that in one game, sell it for a regular game price, and turn a profit.

And of course, that's not even beginning to get into the kind of system it would take to run all that...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th May 2013 at 9:23 PM
I am aware of all that,i just wanted to share with other people to see how they like it.Maybe some of that would be done in next games.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 27th May 2013 at 11:54 PM
dontreadthis. i just spat my drink out!!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 28th May 2013 at 1:34 AM Last edited by lil bag2 : 28th May 2013 at 1:55 AM.
Quote:
1.No Expansion/Stuff packs and Store Items
I mean really.They make a cheap game for 50$ and then they make tons of expansions with stuff that they could include in the Base game just to get more money out of our pockets.We just pay for a bunch of pixels and textures and sometimes new animations.Include University,Business,Nightlife,Pets,Seasons,Traveling,Supernatural stuff(even if they aren't realistic),Houseboats and boats and all the stuff you give us in the expansions in the Base Game.There will be much more fans.

I actually look forward to the release of EPs and SPs. And some people would rather not have certain EP aspects in their games (like Supernaturals and Pets). Then there's the people with no room on their computer for the Base game and EVERY Expansion and Stuff pack (can you imagine how much space that'd take up and how long it'd take to install if all that stuff was on one game?)

I'd comment on everything else but you made a LOT of requests (Not really "New Groundbreaking Ideas") and my attention span wouldn't forgive or allow me to read it all.

Quote:
12.Make us drive our Sims' cars
Because then we can go offroad and stuff and police can chase us and we can jump on dirt ramps like i said above.

No. This is the Sims, not Grand Theft Auto
Forum Resident
#11 Old 28th May 2013 at 10:57 AM
It simply can't be done in the development cycle of a game. It's far too much work.

Of course a few years development time is fine for a game like this, and they should aim to include more in the basegame than what sims3 offered. If they would include a university in the basegame that would be a great improvement already for example.
Instructor
#12 Old 28th May 2013 at 11:56 AM
Oh my eyes, my poor eyes!

Love does not consist of two people looking at each other, but of looking together in the right direction. - Antoine de Exupery
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th May 2013 at 1:32 PM
I would like to thank all the people for taking time to look at my post and say what they think about it.I'm not mad,and i think nobody should be,if somebody dissagrees on their posts.Everyone has their opinion and i respect that.I am aware that it's nearly impossible to make a game like this on today's platforms,but i just though it would be cool to share all of my ideas that I have,and I think that making the game like this will be possible in the future.
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Jun 2013 at 4:30 AM
Well..now maybe we could use the topic to foment some discussions on groundbreaking ideas?

Things I think it would be interesting to see:

More details and planning on the careers. I remember we always wanted to our sims working and we've got a little bit of that with Ambitions. However, we still have those careers which are relatively closed.
i.e.: Those who follow the medicine career should, when attending sims at home, do some kind of diagnose where clues are given to find out which is the disease (but it should be something with a hint of humor)
Acting - See the studio or theater and prepare the sims for a scene, actually making them act it, somewhat like the shows.
Mad Poster
#15 Old 3rd Jun 2013 at 4:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by luluzinhacdc
Acting - See the studio or theater and prepare the sims for a scene, actually making them act it, somewhat like the shows.

Superstar had this, and after the initial OMG this is awesome, when you had done the same interaction, seen the same animation for the million time, you end up being so happy seeing your sim disappear into the oblivion that's their RH job.

I think the problem of these interactive careers are that there is no way EA can code enough scenarios and variation that keeps the job fun and interesting.
Forum Resident
#16 Old 3rd Jun 2013 at 8:42 AM
its fine to see your sim work, but I wouldnt want to hold their hand during it. Like in sims3, I would like to be able to have opportunities and select different ways to work, and these things could all be shown to us, not directly controlled. Doesnt work with large households.
Mad Poster
#17 Old 3rd Jun 2013 at 9:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lil bag2
No. This is the Sims, not Grand Theft Auto

Thank you, lil bag2. I wish others would leave the Sims games as they are and stop wanting to add another game features in my precious Sims series. I don't want to play those other games and love the Sims the way it is. Thank you very much.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 3rd Jun 2013 at 4:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dontreadthis
8.No CAW,Make it like The Sims 2
We should be able to make neighbourhoods in-game.

It's kinda crazy how much this gets overlooked. I really miss having a bunch of empty templates to choose from. IMO The Sims 2 really got it right with neighborhood creation. You had about 20-30 empty templates and if that wasn't good enough you were able to make more in Simcity 4. I really hope something similar comes back in Sims 4.
Forum Resident
#19 Old 3rd Jun 2013 at 11:28 PM
sims 2 is vastly superiour to sims 3 in pretty much everything, sims 3 just did a few things better that just werent possible yet at the time of sims2. A few technical things but that doesnt matter much if the game lacks a soul.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 4th Jun 2013 at 8:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Inhuman One
sims 2 is vastly superiour to sims 3 in pretty much everything, sims 3 just did a few things better that just werent possible yet at the time of sims2. A few technical things but that doesnt matter much if the game lacks a soul.

Yes,that's right.
They only added the ability of choosing Sims' shoes,create a style and going everywhere you want without loading.(But i want these features to still be in The Sims 4)
Instructor
#21 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 2:25 AM
I don't think your idea will have any impact on The Sims 4.

When they planned The Sims 4, they kept us in the dark. So just let hopping for the best.

At least, the cartoonic sims model already make me disappointed. And they don't need us to discuss anything about it first.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#22 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 4:07 AM
Besides, the game comes out in about a year. I'm willing to bet it's been worked on for longer than that, and that it is all planned out already. A year is not a long time, in video game developer land.
Mad Poster
#23 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 4:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ButchSims
Besides, the game comes out in about a year. I'm willing to bet it's been worked on for longer than that, and that it is all planned out already. A year is not a long time, in video game developer land.

Which makes it even more odd that they said TheQuxxn and Curtis and a bunch of others will be invited to EA in august to work on TS4. If the game will be released in early 2014, the game should be 99% ready by fall. I doubt there is much these fans can do except design what type of stensil a cupboard has or maybe what type of outfit a sim wears but when it comes to actual game-play interactions, these should be all done by fall.

I wish EA would have chosen less "cheerful" fans to visit them in august. I know I'm going to watch any video these people make of their visit but I also already know it's going to be hard listening to them because their voices are so ear piercing.
Instructor
#24 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 1:23 PM
ARE YOU MAD? I'm sorry to be rude, but:
-The Sims is a game. A game! It is mean to make players relax, but NOT to repeat all the daily chores and what players have to do in reality! Like, "opening the car door, drive out of the yard, blahblahblah..." Do you prefer this or do you prefer having a good laugh on what silly things Sims do? And I daresay The Sims is rather realistic already, which is at a balance between realism and cartoonish-things!

-Your suggestions are NOT feasible. As players, we often think that "Oh, come on, EA is a game developing company and they take our money... so they should be able to do pretty much everything!" Like, your idea about putting on outer clothings like sweaters, it's good! It adds new customization, but is it feasible? I mean, you'd need about 10,000 meshes if EA totally follow your suggestion! And when modders and creators try to create clothing, they'd need to create another ton of meshes for compatiblity with other clothings! See?

-And by now, you'd think "Oh it's going to be easy... why not?!". But if you really this like realism, then think realistically about the tech aspect to allow more customization. For me, Create-A-Style is already awesome, but if you'd really like to "customize the length of sleeves, turn the caps... etc etc". IS IT POSSIBLE?!

-Another example: You say that you want to make your own furnture, but guess what? The so-called "Sim-invented items" are actually preset items that are locked unless your Sim invents for a certain time defined by the game files! So you aren't actually creating them, but instead, unlocking only! Think about that items and objects and CAS items in Sims 3 are actually made up of meshes. And you say that you want to be able to order the wood planks as you like? How many combinations of meshes are there? Infinite!

-Can the system handle all your requests? I mean, you want to make Worlds in-game?

-You have the trait that you mentioned. You are IN YOUR OWN WORLD. And you are in your own world of NONSENSE.

WTF?!
Mad Poster
#25 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 6:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ani_
Which makes it even more odd that they said TheQuxxn and Curtis and a bunch of others will be invited to EA in august to work on TS4. If the game will be released in early 2014, the game should be 99% ready by fall. I doubt there is much these fans can do except design what type of stensil a cupboard has or maybe what type of outfit a sim wears but when it comes to actual game-play interactions, these should be all done by fall.

I wish EA would have chosen less "cheerful" fans to visit them in august. I know I'm going to watch any video these people make of their visit but I also already know it's going to be hard listening to them because their voices are so ear piercing.

*sigh*
Page 1 of 2