Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#76 Old 10th Jun 2013 at 2:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by starryeyedSim
But if that is The Sims 4...it looks like an MMO, and it looks awful as far as what 'type' of game play it would be. I mean even if it is all fake..which I doubt..what is that 30 point romance stuff going on in the pics and or the thing at the top where it says some guy lights a fire..meaning in romance?

I was talking to someone months ago about many new game elements in Sims 3 were alot like playing a traditional questing game, like many MMOs.

Collecting, crafting, LTW, wishes and opportunities are questing. Main difference is in most games the objective frequently includes killing.

Quote: Originally posted by christmas fear
i guess the question is.. do you want to play sims, or do you want to play second life?

Which is what makes the questing elements of the Sims great. If EA focused largely on how SP and social interactions worked it would be more like playing Second Life. The unrealistic world of the Sims is almost always annoying (the never ending WTF thread on MTS can atteast to that), but it's also amusing and can make the game enjoyable.

Hopefully they can maintain the balance in Sims 4.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#77 Old 10th Jun 2013 at 12:44 PM
LMFAO!!! This looks so awful! I know that they have until next year or whatever, but come on EA! Just because we are stupid enough to buy your crap doesn't mean you can make it any worse than it already is. Gosh!

I will be sticking with Sims 3 for a while, until I get bored of it.

I do hope Sims 4 does have connecting worlds and the like.
Page 4 of 4