Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 1:01 PM
Default Say a little prayer...
I know its a bit late to post this... But anyway

My grandad died back in September. He was suffering from asthma, enphysema, and other things. He was on an oxygen machine 24/7. He was rushed into hospital I think in very early September. But then, on the 14th of September, he sadly passed away. But he's in a better place now. So please, say a little prayer for my beloved grandad. Thank you.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 28th Feb 2011 at 4:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kksimmer
I know its a bit late to post this... But anyway

My grandad died back in September. He was suffering from asthma, enphysema, and other things. He was on an oxygen machine 24/7. He was rushed into hospital I think in very early September. But then, on the 14th of September, he sadly passed away. But he's in a better place now. So please, say a little prayer for my beloved grandad. Thank you.

That is sad. I hope all goes well for the rest of you

There is nothing to see here. Move along.
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 10:06 PM
Awww......sorry for your loss. God bless him & may God be with you & your family.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 2:36 PM
I will pray!

"Sometimes you might not even know why you're doing something. I mean any person can have courage. But honor, that's the real reason for you either do something or you don't. It's who you are and maybe who you want to be." /The blind side/