Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th May 2013 at 11:42 PM Last edited by RomerJon17 : 17th May 2013 at 2:06 AM.
Default When you have TS4. Would you create your same legacy again in TS3?
I played TS2 since 2010 and I started my legacy called "The Loave Family" on the Sims 2. When I got onto TS3. I made my family again but realistic!

TS2

TS3

--
What's next on TS4 How they will l look like?
If I have TS4, I would make my legacy family again! :D

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 17th May 2013 at 2:01 AM
I have the same legacy family since Sims 1. Obviously I'll make them in Sims 4.
Instructor
#3 Old 17th May 2013 at 3:19 AM
I've always wanted to make a Sim in Sims 1, play them for a while, remake them in TS2, play them a generation or two, then remake them in TS3. :o I never have, though. I do want my first Sims in TS4 to be a couple of mine in TS2 named John Boris and Rebecca Richardson. They never married but had twins. They're elders now but I have so many photos of them I should probably be able to make them again. They're my favorite because they have so much Chemistry.

ETA: I guess all of those photos I was thinking about were of their children... I'll just resurrect them (depending on how far I've gotten on the cycling by then)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th May 2013 at 3:21 AM
I've only had the dual-legacy thingy in TS2, and it was Mafia-based. It's currently sitting at generation 8 on my hard drive, taking up nearly all free space on my computer, which is named "the Dinosaur". I'm probably going to end up building a new legacy for TS4 (if the storytelling mode is good and the sims are expressive). I might see if I can re-create Tofferson's nose, though. Because his nose is *totes adorbs*.

TS2 Challenge Addict.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 17th May 2013 at 3:38 AM
My main legacy is always my Selfsim and I include him in every sims game I own soooooo yeah :P
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th May 2013 at 4:05 AM
Gah no, that's way too boring. I'd just start a new one. It's a common thing for me to do.

That was not helpful, funny, or love!
Scholar
#7 Old 18th May 2013 at 12:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GEGNER
Gah no, that's way too boring. I'd just start a new one. It's a common thing for me to do.

You're boring! Boo! :P

I wonder what kind of hood we're going to have on Sims 4. Cuz right now, my main legacy family is spread though Riverview (older generation), Sunset Valley and Bridgeport (youngest generation). I guess I'll have to wait a few years to have them all. lol
Instructor
#8 Old 18th May 2013 at 10:07 PM
I'll probably redo my legacy family. Then again, I'm not very good at it as I usually only play 2-3 generations before quitting or having to quit (savegame bloat usually gets me by then).
Mad Poster
#9 Old 19th May 2013 at 8:52 AM
I don't get the fascination with generation style gameplay and I hope that they won't enforce it inTS4 like they did in TS3.
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd May 2013 at 6:08 PM
I love doing challenges. I also have a TON of different families that are just used for regular game play. I have several legacies going on, so I don't know if I would recreate the exact ones in TS4 or not. I'd probably just start over with new names and looks and everything. Unless, of course I happen to become so attached to a family that I feel like I MUST have them in the new game. I like creating people just as much as I like playing.
Scholar
#11 Old 8th Jun 2013 at 12:14 AM
I had a legacy, but i lost it.... I don't remember how.... But I'm really sad about it....It was so awesome...
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 8th Jun 2013 at 4:44 AM
Never played a legacy. (Got the Sims July 29, 2000.)
Theorist
#13 Old 8th Jun 2013 at 5:59 AM
I'm bad at legacy games so chances are I probably will.. with good intentions, get them to Gen 3 then let it slide or delete the game like I always do. I don't have the patience. Hubby on the other hand has his legacy (self sim) from Sims 2 in every TS2 hood. When he started TS3, he had his legacy there and every world/EP since launch day 2009. I know it will be the same with Sims 4.

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Mad Poster
#14 Old 8th Jun 2013 at 6:58 AM
I never liked any of the sims in TS2 enough to get past generation 2 before restarting the hood. So this was not anything I had to think about when I started TS3.

Now in TS3, I have sims I just love. I have a sim who's the heir to the sim I made when I started to play TS3 on day 1 when it was released. This legacy is on generation 7 (8 if you count the baby in her tummy), I have other sims from this family line that I adore, including my favorite sim ever. But would I re-make them in TS4? I don't know.

I'm not good in CAS so I'm not even sure I could make them look the way they should look, and even if I would be good in CAS, it wouldn't be the same sim. Maybe if EA gives us the option to transit sims from TS3 to TS4 I could try it but if not then I might not.