Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#2776 Old 2nd May 2018 at 10:04 PM
"For goodness sake,leave the baby in her crib she does not need another bottle."
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2777 Old 3rd May 2018 at 12:04 AM
"Are you... doing the smustle? Your sister has just passed away!"
Alchemist
#2778 Old 3rd May 2018 at 1:27 AM
"If it wasn't in there the first two times, it's not going to be in there the third time."

Me to me, after searching the gardening catalog for the perfect shrub. There was no choice but to close the game and go on another download spree.
Mad Poster
#2779 Old 3rd May 2018 at 2:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by omglo
"If it wasn't in there the first two times, it's not going to be in there the third time."

Oh I beg to differ! SW-Packaging stations...you only find them the third time you look for them. lol
(I made a collection file just for them)

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#2780 Old 3rd May 2018 at 2:43 AM
"I forgot about that."

I'd replaced some of the poker tables in a community lot with strip poker tables.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Instructor
#2781 Old 3rd May 2018 at 11:58 AM
"Why do you keep getting in your fiance's brother's bed to relax with him?!"
*Clicks her to do something else and she ends up back in the bad relaxing next to him*
"You know what screw it... You're doing this all the way then"

I took it that she wanted to cheat so I made them have an affair... Oops 🤣

*ETA: Buck Grunt is engaged to Jill Smith and They were rooming with Ripp Grunt. This all happened while they were in college together. Think I'm gonna roll with this story lol*
Mad Poster
#2782 Old 3rd May 2018 at 1:55 PM
That's a good one. I hate when they JUST.WON"T.DO.WHAT.I.TELL.THEM. Thus, this:

Frankie, why are you standing in front of the fridge screaming about hunger? I told you to get an instant dinner and drink.
Get an instant dinner and drink.
Don't just stand there whining; you have a baby on the way. Get one.
Oh, you already did. I see. You got it and put it on the floor in front of the fridge.
And now you're too stupid to drink, so you just scream about it.
Okay. Makes sense (to someone, but not to me)
I'll pick it up this time for you, but I swear if you weren't pregnant, I would just let you die.
Yes, I would! I've done it before.
Fine. I'll max motives.
Stupid pixel

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Mad Poster
#2783 Old 3rd May 2018 at 3:59 PM
YES, DARN IT, YOU!!!! (Another Sim doing the "Who, Me????" thing).
(Neighbour at my door - wants to know if I am all right)
Mad Poster
#2784 Old 3rd May 2018 at 5:10 PM
My neighbors couldn't care more about me, it's my cats I startle.

Scholar
#2785 Old 3rd May 2018 at 5:12 PM
“...Go do your homework, please.” Defeated sigh.

This town is full of teenagers and ACR hates me. I keep forgetting to set autonomy off for new sims.
Scholar
#2786 Old 4th May 2018 at 8:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alljoj
“...Go do your homework, please.” Defeated sigh.

This town is full of teenagers and ACR hates me. I keep forgetting to set autonomy off for new sims.

That's one of the things I use Macrotastics for: "Macro-Do Homework". That's also a great help if they decide to ignore the Desk localizer and hide their homework somewhere on the lot...

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Mad Poster
#2787 Old 4th May 2018 at 12:02 PM
I use this mod by Moghughson to assign each kid their own desk. There's much less chance of homework getting lost in the yard somewhere.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=312004
Mad Poster
#2788 Old 4th May 2018 at 12:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SciBirg
That's one of the things I use Macrotastics for: "Macro-Do Homework". That's also a great help if they decide to ignore the Desk localizer and hide their homework somewhere on the lot...

If by desk localizer you meant, the mod by Mog that RoxEllen just linked, if they ignore it there is a reason. The slot you are asking them to depose their homework on is unavailable to them. Re-think your arrangement.

Field Researcher
#2789 Old 4th May 2018 at 11:25 PM
On dates - You both have the want! Why are you still refusing the interaction!

I'm thinking all through the night
I could be yours just like before
Rewrite another try
'Cause we've had the loneliest time
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2790 Old 4th May 2018 at 11:32 PM
@Portaller No different to real life, you may want something but still be afraid to go do it.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
#2791 Old 9th May 2018 at 3:59 PM
"Well, there goes an entire morning's work...and several hundred dollars."
Or so I thought. I tried out simlogical's auto restock sign and was disappointed to find that it had restocked a shelf full of toy robots with...nothing. And they were no longer in Julia's inventory either. However, once the shop was opened for the day, customers began buying the "nothing". One of them was a playable, so we'll see if it was some strange case of invisible robots.

"Uh, no, he's a bit busy at the moment."
Gabriel got abducted and shortly after his little niece called asking for him.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Mad Poster
#2792 Old 10th May 2018 at 7:59 PM
"So, when am I about to start glowing and making funny noises?" - While working on my novel, I managed to get so into it I went fully stream-of-consciousness. This is probably what Sims feel like when they get into the Zone. I love it when that happens!

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Lab Assistant
#2793 Old 14th May 2018 at 2:34 AM Last edited by TheJessaChannel : 15th May 2018 at 8:14 AM.
After Davey argued with Kathy and then asked for some nookie: "If you want to ride the Woohoo Train you gotta buy a ticket with a SMILE, Davey. Serves you right."

~Livestreams and Livesimming served up with a soupçon of silly and a whole lot of story.~

http://www.youtube.com/TheJessaChannel

Mad Poster
#2794 Old 14th May 2018 at 3:45 PM
"That's not resting Irma."

When Irma came home from work I got a message that she had the flu. I forgot to pause while I was dealing with my cat's water and when I came back Irma was riding the exercise bike.
Lab Assistant
#2795 Old 16th May 2018 at 4:13 PM Last edited by Shadow214 : 23rd Feb 2020 at 9:36 PM.
"Well,you're a jerk". After Mr Big stole the newspaper from my homeless family's "home."
Mad Poster
#2796 Old 16th May 2018 at 5:51 PM
*Don't you throw that away! NO!!! DO NOT THROW IT AWAY!!!! Hey!!! That's a full plate of fried chicken you moron..Think about ALL the little sim children who have nothing to eat...*
Ok, F** it, Control Pet..on...

Mad Poster
#2797 Old 17th May 2018 at 2:39 AM
Control Pet? Your dog was throwing away your food? XD
Mad Poster
#2798 Old 17th May 2018 at 2:48 AM
No dear, my sim's roommate.

Mad Poster
#2799 Old 17th May 2018 at 11:41 AM
You think AL roommates are stupid? Try dragging around a guest to the BV vacation destinations sometime.

"Stop whining about how tired you are and get in one of the beds! This place even has a hammock out on the beach!" (Vacation guest ignores all the comfy places to sleep and continues bitching about their low energy bar...)
Mad Poster
#2800 Old 17th May 2018 at 12:09 PM
I once had a BV guest stay in the hot springs until they got burned. I had to make them selectable to get them out; even calling them over didn't pull them out. As soon as I deselected them they went right back to the hot spring.

Page 112 of 168