Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 1:50 AM
Would Anyone like to work together and make a World?
Hey I do hope this is the right place to ask!

So as a new comer to the CAW I've played around with it for a few months now and I was wondering if anyone would like to collaborate on a world? Getting multiple perspectives, tastes and styles together if done right could really make the finished product so much better!

I personally would love to try to recreate Steelport from Saints Row.

If thats not your cup of tea we can always do something else! Just share your ideas!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 6:54 PM
Looks very interesting! I'd say the road layout would have to be simplified but you've done a great job with the map! I'm working on two other projects right now, but will contact you again later if you are still looking for partners. I'd have to have reference materials as I'm not familiar with the movie/show/book/place this is based on.
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 3:11 AM
I'm not familiar with Saints Row either, but I would be interested in helping with this! Also, would you happen to have any interest in a medieval/fantasy world? I've only just started it though.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Jun 2015 at 12:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimmyRN
Looks very interesting! I'd say the road layout would have to be simplified but you've done a great job with the map! I'm working on two other projects right now, but will contact you again later if you are still looking for partners. I'd have to have reference materials as I'm not familiar with the movie/show/book/place this is based on.

Ive had to simplify it a lot as I have gone on, the city has huge high ways through out. Getting references from in game should not be too hard at all The Saints Row video game franchise is very popular. I am still looking for help~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Jun 2015 at 12:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MouserFluff
I'm not familiar with Saints Row either, but I would be interested in helping with this! Also, would you happen to have any interest in a medieval/fantasy world? I've only just started it though.

Its kinda like Grand Theft auto but more ridiculous. I would love some help i haven't worked on it for awhile though ha ha! As for the medieval world I would love to help!
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Jun 2015 at 11:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Iam4ever
Its kinda like Grand Theft auto but more ridiculous. I would love some help i haven't worked on it for awhile though ha ha! As for the medieval world I would love to help!

Sending you a PM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Jun 2015 at 11:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MouserFluff
Sending you a PM

I look forward to it!