Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 8th Jan 2016 at 2:44 PM
Most recent Sims to pair up - Briar and Nico.
I'm currently building them a simple, little bungalow so don't mind the bare walls. As much as I love decorating, it gets tedious.

He checks her out all the time
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 6:52 AM Last edited by Lyra74 : 21st Jan 2016 at 1:37 AM. Reason: added one more.
This is my absolute favorite couple/family in the game Charlie and Siobhan. They have four children, Charlie Jr., Doris, Milo and Minka-Cherie.

CJ, Doris and Milo.

Charlie gazes lovingly as Sio tends to the baby Minka-Cherie.

The house is covered with family photos and selfies.
Field Researcher
#53 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 2:35 AM
Baby #2 (Flynn) was conceived in a bush, on vacation, in the Granite Falls National Park...

And now Jasmine and Joaquin have decided no more kids. They got a new hot tub instead.

Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#54 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 10:27 PM
@Lyra74 Please can you keep your inline images down to four please as per the guidelines. The others can go under a spoiler tag, thank you

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Test Subject
#55 Old 2nd Apr 2016 at 5:26 PM Last edited by Ireallyhateusernames : 2nd Apr 2016 at 9:15 PM.
Here we have Shaun and Jocelyn. A married couple, both sims created by me. Shaun is just an average white guy (haha) and Jocelyn is a Hispanic girl.

Jocelyn is currently pregnant with their first child. They are both ecstatic for their newborn's arrival!

Shaun is professional gamer and gym rat. Jocelyn works at a major business and is an excellent cook.

Close your eyes for your eyes will only tell the truth and the truth isn't what you want to see. In the dark it is easy to pretend, that the truth is what it ought to be. Living is easy with eyes closed; misunderstanding all you see - anyway the wind blows, it doesn't really matter (much) to me.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 13th Apr 2016 at 6:48 AM
Serena Piper and boyfriend, Marcus Flex <3

Lab Assistant
#57 Old 14th Apr 2016 at 2:26 AM
Ryn Sierra and boyfriend, Luca Gabriel

Lab Assistant
#58 Old 29th Apr 2016 at 10:28 PM
Serena Piper and her ex-boyfriend Marcus Flex, went on a date to try to salvage their relationship. They quickly realized it died, but a newfound friendship emerged.

Test Subject
#59 Old 6th May 2016 at 2:41 PM Last edited by SachikoOneeSama : 13th May 2016 at 6:35 PM.
I suppose this is my favorite Sims couple.
Araragi Chitose, the girl who is still waiting for her missing sister, is an important part for the vengeful ghost playtime.
And Himuro Yoriko, the vengeful ghost of the mansion owner's daughter, likes to play with the other cute ghosts who live in the mansion.
(These are not their original outfits. they are wearing their sleepwear)

Another couple is Fujiwara Noroko x Yomiyama Nozomi.
A Mistress-Servant relationship started after Noroko, the ghost of the Fujiwara family's first daughter attacked the "modern" family who was living in her mansion. It is an aristocratic japanese mansion, but still, the people living there were not noble, or elegant. Destroying everything and taking the home back, Noroko actually liked Nozomi, the second daughter of this modern family. She decided to leave her alive, along with other two daughters who pleased her. So she made Nozomi wear the clothes she used to wear when she was alive, and with her as servant, started liking her more and more...

Lab Assistant
#60 Old 11th May 2016 at 3:16 PM

"It all takes time"
Test Subject
#61 Old 12th May 2016 at 9:52 AM
This is Ayla and Izabella. Iza is my legacy heir and this was them as teens exchanging promise rings...

Test Subject
#62 Old 12th May 2016 at 3:27 PM Last edited by SachikoOneeSama : 13th May 2016 at 6:34 PM.
There is also a couple from a household where I did not use the traditional japanese theme I usually use.
Todoroki Minori, a Jpop and Kpop fan (With Short Hair) and Fukunaga Jurina, a Yuri novelist and mangaka (With Glasses).

Boredom is certainly the most dangerous poison in this world. Would you not agree?
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 9:07 AM Last edited by SerenaOhSerena : 5th Jun 2016 at 12:17 AM.
Wedding of Serena Piper and Dominic Fyres

"It all takes time"
Test Subject
#64 Old 9th Jul 2016 at 5:42 AM
:lovestruc Meet my two new favorites; Persephone Potter and Icarus Lockwood ! :lovestruc

:lovestruc Also some simple but pretty edits below :lovestruc

Field Researcher
#65 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 11:59 PM
Flynn proposed to Yuki beside the campfire at the Bluffs.

They got married a few days later and now have twin girls because this happened ages ago....

Scholar
#66 Old 28th Aug 2016 at 2:41 AM
My couple are Thomas and Iona (Eye-own-ah, its Irish). They are both sims born in-game to my two other favorite sims. So when they became teens it seemed only natural that they'd hit it off and get married. Here they are as teens and again as adults (on their honeymoon at Granite Falls)

And as young adults!

Lab Assistant
#67 Old 17th Dec 2016 at 1:19 AM
I don't think I have a favorite couple quite yet, but these two I'm about to post are quite cute. They've been dating for quite awhile in my game.

Marcus proposed to Mariam at the Romance festival after she surprised him (surprised me too lol. I wasn't expecting her to show)

They got married in his hometown of Windenburg, which is where they are planning to set up house.
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 17th Dec 2016 at 6:00 AM
Generation 1: Kana and Dacian / Rin and Roeon

Generation 2: Dionysus and Kata Kana

Generation 3: Kazran and Xander

Generation 4: Leliana and Nickolas

Instructor
#69 Old 23rd Dec 2016 at 9:26 PM Last edited by Manderz0630 : 23rd Dec 2016 at 11:35 PM.
Seth Farlene (Alien in Disguise) and Parker Farlene.

I had to get a photo of him undisguised with her and I'm in-love with this photo!.

(Parker doesn't know Seth is an Alien).
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 26th Dec 2016 at 5:46 PM
My cutest legacy couple so far - Angel and Johnny

Test Subject
#71 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 8:54 PM
Default Just dudes enjoying selfies at the Romance Festival.
Papa Bear Stuart Gilman & his Alien lover in guise of Latino Wolf, Cade. :lovestruc
Bringing their A Game Selfies at the Romance Festival.

"Yeah. Babe. Let me hold that phone for a sec. This is how you selfie!"

Screenshots
Instructor
#72 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 11:48 PM
Sophia Grace and Allison Jean

Lab Assistant
#73 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 5:24 AM
Made over every townie in all my worlds
Screenshots
Instructor
#74 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 3:28 AM
Another photo(s) of Seth and Parker

Test Subject
#75 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 11:33 PM
Sad not many people post here. I haven't took many Sims 4 pics surprisingly while I took so many as Sims 3.
Anyway here is the premade Sim Caleb (Might change him up some at some point) with a created sim named Keegan:

I just couldn't resist playing Caleb. XD First premade Sim that I loved!
Page 3 of 6