Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 8:17 PM
A brand new world
Hi guys,
I have created a world, that is a medium castaway desert island, but it keeps being rejected, so instead of giving up i have decided to ask of your help , I need someone who can either upload it as yourself and give me all credit or, help me create my downloads page ect. I can give you a copy of the sims 3 launcher file so you can take the screen shots and descriptions needed and then send them to me, or tell me the screen shots that i need to take. I would prefer the help to create the download page option as then it will be mine under my own branding, and I wil give you full credit for the page.
Here are the screenshots i have:

Thanks
RShore
Screenshots
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 8:29 PM
rshore96- no, we will certainly not be uploading it as our own work, as it STILL would not get accepted.

You need to read the creator guidelines, read what the worlds moderators wrote to you and work to fix the problems, otherwise it will not get accepted, no matter who uploads it.

Please start a thread in the Creator Feedback Forum (Create> Creator Feedback) and post all of the pictures you have prepared for upload, and then we can give you some valid feedback.

As I mentioned before, this is NOT the place for you to post images of your world, this forum is only for discussion and research into the use of the CAW tool.
Locked thread