Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jul 2019 at 3:17 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Male pregnancy, no abduction
Fresh game, scratch built hood.
Pop the Travelers into a house cause I don't feel like making my own family.
They christen the house.
Several time. (some days I love ARC, other days not so much)
play a few days and then Hello baby bump on Trent. WTS?

And this isn't the first time this has happened, two other hoods I had him get knocked up. No other couples are having this isue so I don't know what to think.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 6th Jul 2019 at 3:29 PM
There's at least one mod that allows either partner to get pregnant, so the first thing to do is to make sure you don't have one of those. Maybe you grabbed it by accident when adding something else. People do that sort of thing.
You can always fiddle with the settings on ACR, you know.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jul 2019 at 4:25 PM
I do have Midget tree's reproduction mod installed, but I didn't have it on the lot let alone used it, so -shrug-
And yeah I need to play with ARC's settings some.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Jul 2019 at 12:55 AM
Ok, very strange: the Traveler's data is wonky when I checked tokens with RCC. Trent and Trish's where swapped. Every other couple I checked where fire and what little I know about PE, they looked fine there. So I just nixed auto try for baby.