Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Aug 2019 at 11:07 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Would marrying Strangetown Bella Goth cause corruption?
I've been wondering about this. I'm not planning to move her to Pleasantview or anything like that. But, according to the wiki, she has relationships with the Grim Reaper and other characters which are actually "objects"...

Did I corrupt Strangetown simply by talking to her as she passes by on the street?
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Aug 2019 at 11:24 PM
No, she is just a townie made to look like Bella. She's a fake.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
#3 Old 29th Aug 2019 at 11:29 PM
No, she's just a townie.

EDIT: Ninja'd. :P

I made this comparison of the Strangetown Bella, PV Bella, and Meetme2theRiver's fixed Bella for some other simmers.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#4 Old 30th Aug 2019 at 1:51 AM
In my headcanon, Strangetown Bella is a clone made by the aliens for their own inscrutable purposes, who escaped from them and has been in hiding ever since. She "remembers" very little before the escape (since it didn't really happen to her). If you want to give her a Turnoff of Alienism, it would be quite understandable.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 30th Aug 2019 at 4:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Neverwinter_Knight77
I've been wondering about this. I'm not planning to move her to Pleasantview or anything like that. But, according to the wiki, she has relationships with the Grim Reaper and other characters which are actually "objects"...

Did I corrupt Strangetown simply by talking to her as she passes by on the street?

There is a simple mod that will remove any Relationships that you do not want a Sim to have. Monique's Relationships Panel Remover It looks like a Garden Gnome.

BTW I have nearly the same head cannon as does Sims2Maven. I have it that Aliens kidnapped Bella Goth and cloned her for their own purposes, but for some reason the experiment was canceled, the original Bella was dropped off first in Pleasantview and the Cloned Bella who had no memories as she was a clone was dumped in Strangetown.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.