Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 11:24 AM Last edited by Artimis : 20th Jul 2012 at 11:20 AM. Reason: spelling mistake
Default What do you like adout sims 3?
This is about what you like adout sims 3 (if anything) and why.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 12:54 PM
This is what I like personally adout sims 3:

The open world - I like how you can send your sims expoloring around the worlds more than on sims 2 but their are some limitions to it which still makes it feel like an open world rpg that I play on.
The recolouring of stuff - I love doing this on outfits and tops. I espically do this more on sims medieval as I like the style of it.
EGYPT! - The egyptain themed world is just awesome and the soundtrack for it is awesome.
Tombs - I like expoloring them and making them although they never quite work out well.
Custom music - I know this is in sims 2 but it seems to work better on sims 3
The enviroment graphics - they look nice and pretty a improvement from sims 2
Mummies - I just like them and I just love seeing them slowly walk towards my sims
Ghosts - playable, multi coloured for different deaths
The vampire longuages - it just sounds awesome and vampires more likely to appear
Vampires - I know I said that I hate them but recently I have decome quite fond of them although I would like them to be a bit more traditional.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

Nocturnal Dawn
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Jul 2012 at 1:44 AM
I like how you can delete the school and the cheats don't take as long and the huge menu doesn't pop up when you type in a cheat wrong. Just asking, why did you spell about adout?

I'm currently have 616 downloads and their all in their little folders.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 11:20 AM
I am not very good at spelling and I find it awkard to notice them. I am also slightly dyslexic and I get b's and my d's confused. Sorry for the spelling error I will correct it for you.

Nocturnal Dawn
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Jul 2012 at 12:08 AM
It's fine. I have trouble spelling because I am German and I speak German and lived in Germany until I was about five. I have to thank my little twin sisters for helping me with my english.
I like in sims 3 that you can have triplets and the poses are pretty cool sometimes.

I'm currently have 616 downloads and their all in their little folders.
Instructor
#6 Old 27th Jul 2012 at 4:29 PM
Well i do like open space where you can go everywhere!

Formally known as TotallySimsCrazy. Still addicted to custom content.
Simblr
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 4:07 AM
I like
- The open world
- The recolouring of stuff
- That you can change clothes anytime you want without having to go to a shop and buy them
- More custom personalities
- The Vampires (They are quite boring in TS2 I think)
- The Fairies
- That 2 supernaturals sims gets supernatural babies
- HORSES (I love them so much OMG almost all my sims have horses!)
+ more stuff I can't come up with right now

Although I like the Werwolfs better in TS2 than 3 they just look weird and ugly now and kinda dissapointed with that