Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 30th Nov 2018 at 10:30 PM
haha! thank you so much. <3
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 1st Dec 2018 at 3:55 AM
oh gosh, i hate to be annoying, but the cc is still not showing up. V.V
Mad Poster
#28 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 3:45 PM Last edited by murfee : 2nd Dec 2018 at 4:32 PM.
I'll poke around and see if something's up on my end.

[EDIT] Nope, it shows up for me. (It's under Bracelets, BTW.)
Screenshots
Test Subject
#29 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 10:35 PM Last edited by goodieah : 3rd Dec 2018 at 4:34 AM.
i found out that there was no gender assigned in the file when i opened it in s3pe... my silly brain thought there was one when i opened it earlier -_- . the accessory looks strange. what does this mean? im pretty sure it has nothing to do with the morph.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#30 Old 3rd Dec 2018 at 7:30 AM
It's a very very high poly mesh, so it'll start exploding like that if you're using high poly hairs and such with it. Even my edit was only able to reduce the poly count by a bit. (I was shocked it dodn't start exploding on my sim, since I used a buttload of cc on her -- maybe it's because my game settings are maxed, I dunno.)

But again, you don't need to use the morphed version -- it's suited for bigger sims, like the one I used in the pic I attached. She's super busty, and of above average weight, and without the morphs there would just be clipping all over the place. But for skinny sims you can just use the original conversion.
Test Subject
#31 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 2:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by murfee
Know what? I just looked at the package in S3PE, and realized the species had accidentally been set to Dogs.
I changed the species & updated the DL file https://simfileshare.net/download/k...BLa8WcNJROr9M6/ -- it should hopefully show up now -- 10 months after the fact.
Thanks for noticing the cc didn't work, and asking about it; otherwise I'd've never known.

The coat is not showing up in my accessories. Help please? I need this jacket.
Test Subject
#32 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 5:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dawiski
Thankyouuuuuuuu so much, I acc love you... and your profile pic

Link is broken. Can you upload the jacket please?
Mad Poster
#33 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 11:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SisterGalaxy
The coat is not showing up in my accessories. Help please? I need this jacket.

I just updated the file to fix the gender assignment. It should show up for Females under Bracelets, Supernatural EP required.
Test Subject
#34 Old 19th Feb 2019 at 1:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by murfee
I just updated the file to fix the gender assignment. It should show up for Females under Bracelets, Supernatural EP required.

Hey Murfee Thanks for your response. I saw that updated link and that's what I downloaded, but nada. I have Supernatural EP and it is not showing up. Any suggestions?
Page 2 of 2