Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Nov 2017 at 1:41 AM
Default WCIF Male Corset Nightwear
Despite EA removing gender barriers on clothes, I've found that the lace up corset nightwear still isn't available for men! I know it's weird, but can someone find/make a male conversion, please? Thank you!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st Nov 2017 at 9:13 AM
Well, not sure where to find any, but since I was fiddling around with clothes in general and made a slightly (barely noticeable really, but at least there's one darker black option) shinier version of the corset for my own game, I had a go at making a male-only version for you as well. Looks like it works in my game, but I haven't tried it beyond CAS so no guarantees. Do you want it? It would be about 1.17 MB through email (because I don't THINK we can send file attachments through PMs here?). Contact me through PM if you want it, I'll keep it around for a couple of days.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 6:03 AM
First, my apologies for double-posting.
Second is this, a kind soul here on MTS has tried out my male corset conversion and (after I altered it for the little bit that was off) now it is proven to work in-game. I'll keep it around for a few days more if you want it Hanroz - or if anyone else does - but after that I'll delete it since I don't use it myself.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 4:21 AM
Have you still got it? If so I'd like it.

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
May the Goddess walk with you.

Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Love is the law, love under will.
93 93/93
Field Researcher
#5 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 5:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by katlovet10
Have you still got it? If so I'd like it.

Yup, still have it. I'll PM you.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 5:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ryûchan
Yup, still have it. I'll PM you.

Could I get a copy as well?

FOR THE HORDE
Field Researcher
#7 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 6:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Weisskreuz
Could I get a copy as well?

Absolutely.
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th May 2018 at 2:42 AM
I don't suppose this still exists/anyone could shoot it my way too? I nabbed Sims 4 more recently, and I've just been digging for an hour or more trying to get this piece for a dearly loved character of mine...