Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 2:56 PM
Default "Perform" action doesn't work with my pianos?
When i clone the chimes piano, the perform action won't work? It appears as an option from "practice" and "perform.." however when the i order the sim to perform it disappears from the list of to-do actions and he can't perform? However he can practice?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Advertisement
Part-time Hermit
#2 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 10:36 AM
Are even sims with high creativity skill able to perform? It takes a certain level of creativity to get the perform option, I'm not sure how much, though. Another thing that comes to mind is that could there be a problem with the tip jar with the cloned version? Just a guess.
Instructor
#3 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 12:07 PM
Is the problem in just that one house? If yes, use move_objects on cheat, pick him up and delete him. Save, exit to neighbourhood then go back in and get him to try it again. Hopefully that helps!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 12:34 PM
I've tried it with a sim, max creativity, just vanishes? The maxis one still works perfectly though.
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#5 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 5:03 PM
There is a band controller patch that comes with all the cloned guitars and basses. Perhaps you need that installed with the game, too. Without that patch, I think you will only get the "practice" option. Get it here:

http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=58336
Mesh Maestro
#6 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 4:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daysies
There is a band controller patch that comes with all the cloned guitars and basses. Perhaps you need that installed with the game, too. Without that patch, I think you will only get the "practice" option. Get it here:

http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=58336

This is correct but you would need to clone (must ask creators permission first) a Piano/Keyboard that utilizes the Band controller as well.

Reading is the key to all knowledge, math is the key to everything.