Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 1:29 AM
Default Newspaper boy mod?
I would love to make a request (or if you know WICF) a Newspaper boy mod.
I ignore the paper after I find a job, I dont mind getting it I just hate that before I know it my lawn is littered with old newspapers...is the anyway to make a mod that when the newspaper boy delivers a new newspaper, he takes the old one away if it's not in a sim's inventory?

Origin id: Navikats
Advertisement
transmogrified
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 1:34 AM
Requests aren't permitted in any MTS forums. Moving to WCIF, in case such a mod exists.
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 9:36 PM
i was just thinking about this. i hate getting the paper everyday- so im actually right now looking into changing it to maybe a sunday paper? i dont really know, but if it works ill deffinately upload it here.

My emotion;
Struck a sparkling tone like a xylophone,
As we spent the day alone.
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 10:36 PM
Yeah, i find it very annoying too, all those newspapers just stack up and I'm too lazy (as are my sims usually) to recycle them constantly.
I love the idea of a sunday paper, that's excellent. Would definitelyget that if it was available.
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 12:33 AM
I know after awhile he will stop delivery of the papers, once you've accumlated a weeks worth... but if your sims recycle any of the papers, he will come back... what I did, was got the collection built up and then hid them in one of the stair case walls...it drives the neat freaks crazy that they can't get to them, but it does stop the paper boy coming...until that is there a mode found/created to stop him..><: