Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th May 2019 at 11:36 PM
Default Toskasims Tamagatchi Conversion
So I downloaded a conversion of the Tamagatchi Toskasims made for sims 4 a while back, and accidentally deleted it when I was cleaning up my cc files. I was able to find the post where I originally downloaded it from, but the tumblr has since been deactivated and the SimsFileShare file removed. So if anyone knows if there's anywhere that I can download it again I would be really grateful~!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 19th May 2019 at 9:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KatyFernlily
Maybe here? https://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/post/...making-some-90s

(this is wcif sims 3, just sayin'....)

Hi, that is the set I was looking for the conversion of, and yes I am VERY aware that this is a sims 3 board . As I stated in my original post, I had downloaded a conversion of this set, which I can no longer find as even though I can locate the original post on this blog, the simsfileshare file has been removed.
Inventor
#3 Old 20th May 2019 at 11:39 PM
So I'm not sure are you looking for the Sims 3 version or the sims4?

Here is the SIms 4 version https://toskasims.blogspot.com/2018/04/90s-bedroom.html
Scholar
#4 Old 21st May 2019 at 1:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyBellaphram
So I downloaded a conversion of the Tamagatchi Toskasims made for sims 4 a while back, and accidentally deleted it when I was cleaning up my cc files. I was able to find the post where I originally downloaded it from, but the tumblr has since been deactivated and the SimsFileShare file removed. So if anyone knows if there's anywhere that I can download it again I would be really grateful~!

Who was the person that converted it to sims 3? This may make it easier to find.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling