Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Apr 2019 at 2:54 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Why do other sims come and attack my sims?
This title sounds more dangerous than it is. This has been happening for years. My Sims will be minding their business when someone, usually it's a sim that's older, will come through the door, doesn't matter if it's locked, and start screaming at my sim. They will shove them, slap them... they will be Sims that my household has never even met.

This honestly distresses me because Consort is beating up my in-game teenage daughter.

Does anyone know what this means? Is it because they're just grumpy sims? What is this trying to converse? Because I am NOT getting the message here.

22. male. he/him. autistic.
REST IN PEACE JOTARO KUJO. JUNE 2020 - JANUARY 2021.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 5th Apr 2019 at 3:02 AM
Try to NOT use the telescope during the day. When they do, they are actually spying on their neighbors. No one likes that!
During night time, or 6pm and later, they are looking at stars.
Consort must be the first created sim in that 'Hood, or anyway, the lowest character number in your character folder.

So either you stop your sims to use the telescope from 6am to 6pm, or you can also get a mod to stop your neighbor(s) Consort or else, to ever come and slap your sims.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 5th Apr 2019 at 3:36 AM
Sounds like you have told or had your sim look through the telescope during the day -that isn't star watching it's being a peeping tom on the sim who slapped your sim, so yeah guilty as charged and not for nothing lol. Maybe you are playing too fast, slow down and watch her as she spies and see the thought bubble she has, it will be of Consort and she will look shocked and laugh. Spying in someone's bedroom or bathroom is definitely not minding their business and is likely to get a response, sims or real life.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~