Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 1:09 AM
Default Sims 2 Store and Sims 3 Store/website
Ok, I'm sorta pissed right now. I just found out that the Sims 2 store is gone, and I just realized how crappy the sims 3 site really is.
So anyway what do you have to say about sims 3/sims 2 store/website?

I'm currently have 616 downloads and their all in their little folders.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 8:57 AM
I never brought from the sims store for any sims games and their is a way to get them for sims 2 for free of garden of shadows. I abousatly hate the sims 3 store as it wants me to buy stuff even when I am playing the game. I hate that the game is trying to sell you stuff, do'nt you agree?

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 9:09 PM
I know! I didn't use the sims 2 store, but I needed stuff for a lot I was downloading and of course, it wasn't there! The sims 3 website is annoying. Some things are super cute, but you have to spend like 20 dollars just to get something.

I'm currently have 616 downloads and their all in their little folders.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 9:56 AM
I am to some shame a member a of the sims 3 site for I needed it for some stuff. Its slow when your have a wireless connection but it's faster when it is a land connection but the site is awful at the best of times.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 5:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Artimis
I abousatly hate the sims 3 store as it wants me to buy stuff even when I am playing the game. I hate that the game is trying to sell you stuff, do'nt you agree?

Does it? Oh lordy, what was EA thinking? It's as bad as those payday calls we're constantly getting in the UK.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 12:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ebony_Night12
Does it? Oh lordy, what was EA thinking? It's as bad as those payday calls we're constantly getting in the UK.

These appear on the loading menu for the game of the game and in almost all of the menus in game (buy and bulid mode. Including CAS). By the way I know adout those type of calls as I also live in England.

Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 8:33 AM
Yeah, I never had a chance to check out the Sims 2 store, because when I went to the site, it was gone

- Ebony :)