Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 5:18 AM Last edited by f03n1x : 16th Sep 2011 at 6:17 AM.
Default My awesome tank
Okay so yeah sorry about the category being wrong it's not a drawing, lol its a 3d model. I made in blender because i absolutely love blender :D.

Alright enough small talk here are some screenshots of it.

Oh and before you ask questions. Yes that is a turret on the top lol. Yes it has three mini turrets on both the front and left XD and yup three huge cannons. I made it up myself after modelling a tank but then just thought, why not be a little more creative then this? XD.

Oh and this was done about two days ago so it only took me about 4-5ish hours but since i love start from scratch over and over who knows how long.

It is also going to be my first upload onto MTS (as soon as i understand how to turn into a .package file lol)

Anyways thanks for looking at my thread hope you like the tank please comment and tell what i could add to it before texturing it lol

oh yeah nearly forgot ill first make it as a decorative item (i guess for anyone that loves the army job so much they want a tank in their backyard or something lol) and then as a vehicle once i sort out how to do that. Oh yeah just a random question would i have to create an interior just for making it into a vehicle? or could i just make it you sit inside it and not see yourself or any interior? because that would be awesome.

(Changed the Category to General, but still not too sure which area it belongs in)