Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 4:00 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures
Default Oh God, please help. My house!
..This is the worst thing that has ever happened to me, computer-wise. I had been working on a new house (on the beach) for the past...4 hours...non stop. My dog, Copper, had been fast asleep on my lap. But of course he wakes up and decides he wants to play...before I knew he was even awake, he had his two front paws up on my desk, smashing around on the keyboard. He hit a lot of buttons, including the Windows key, which tabbed it down. Now, no matter what I do, I can't tab it up. The music is still playing. Windows task manager says it's not responding. Is there ANYTHING I can do? I haven't saved the game since the house was around 1/5th completed...Any way I can just freeze it at the progress it's on now? Does the house have some sort of file in the database that I can copy before stopping the Sims? Any help is appreciated, even if it's bad news...there's probably a really obvious answer/truth, so forgive me if I'm being too dramatic. I just really loved that damn house, it had a secret door into the basement!

Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 4:51 PM
I'm afraid that it is very likely that you've lost your house. If the game isn't responding, there's no way that I know of to save the house outside of the game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 5:03 PM
Crap. That sucks, I was really proud of it. Ugh. Thanks for the reply Mootilda, you've crushed my spirits! :P