Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 3:17 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default General Custom Content On Mac
I just need something clarified before I get too excited about all the CC that will be available for this gamae. I am a former PC user who is now playing on a Mac. What I am wondering is are all the downloads at ModtheSims compatible on the Mac if they are installed correctly? If not how do I know which ones are okay?

I am just confused. I know for the Sims 2 Mac users could not use the PC CC, and I didnt know if this was the same instance.

I hope this makes sense! And thank you in advance!
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 4:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MissJessica1124
I know for the Sims 2 Mac users could not use the PC CC

Um, no. Mac users can use pretty much the same Sims 2 CC that PC users can, with only very few exceptions (such as walls/floors that have a wrong texture size, which is very uncommon nowadays – essentially a Base Game-era problem).

I've only seen a few things for TS3 so far that wouldn't work on a mac – like Delphy's installer helper, which is a Windows .exe. It should say in the download post whether things are Windows-only or not.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 6:46 PM
Thank you! *Excitement commence*