Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 7:46 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default "Shazaam" /Lifetime happiness cheats?
I saw in my Strategy guide, that one of the cheats "shazaam" is supposed to give 2500 lifetime happiness points to the active sim... I tried this and it wasnt working, i got a message saying there was no such cheat or something like that....

so i was wondering if perhaps I had it wrong? did i have the wrong cheat? maybe its just me? or is this one of those "Supposed-to-be" cheats that ended up "Never being" after all, so my best bet is to find some other cheat/mod to take its place...

anyhoo thanks ^_^
Advertisement
Giblets for hire
#2 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 8:43 AM
There is no such command "shazaam" (debug or not), sounds like the strategy guide has it wrong.
Site Helper
#3 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 4:29 PM
If you enable the (real) debug window, you can use the "lifetimehappiness" cheat. There's a mod available to enable the debug window:
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=343068

Alternatively, you can use the awesomemod from moreawesomethanyou:
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,15185.0.html

Note that these two mods are incompatible; you need to choose one or the other. The awesomemod is more complex, but gives you a lot more control over your game.
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#4 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 4:32 PM
Prima is wrong..which is not unusual. I just checked my guide and found it. I've also noted 3 other errors and I haven't gotten half way through the book yet. hehe

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 5:22 PM
I tried that cheat and it didn't work for me. I also have awesome and the debug mod.
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#6 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 5:38 PM
I'm going to lock, as God has spoken in the form of 'Rick'. This cheat is not viable.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Locked thread | Locked by: Canoodle Reason: Answered