Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 8:06 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, University Life
Custom music, and where do you put it?
WOOOOOOO!
*joy*

I got the Sims 3 yesterday, and I've been dying to put in my custom music.
Problem is, I have NO clue where the folder is.
Or any of the custom content folders are...
D;
Does anybody know where it would be? I have Windows Vista, and I did not install it to a custom location.

THANKS! :D

no i don't wish it was the fucking sixties. levis jeans wish it was the sixties. i certainly fucking don't.
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 8:23 PM
We don't know yet - no-one's got that far. Have a poke around, and if you find it, tell us.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 8:28 PM
I believe there it's been moved to a folder tree under "My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Custom Music"

On a side note, I was peeking around in the program files and found a folder called jazz, in the bin I think; but there is no jazz music in the game. I do so enjoy bebop.
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 10:41 AM
Default music
Quote: Originally posted by SoopySoop
WOOOOOOO!
*joy*

I got the Sims 3 yesterday, and I've been dying to put in my custom music.
Problem is, I have NO clue where the folder is.
Or any of the custom content folders are...
D;
Does anybody know where it would be? I have Windows Vista, and I did not install it to a custom location.

THANKS! :D

go to My documents/Eletronic Arts/The sims3/Custom music. copy and paste music from where you keep your music and away you go. its great listening to my fave music while i'm playing the game. hope this helps