Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 7:37 AM
I logged off after posting that message to you so I could try it out in the game. It took me awhile to figure out that I was supposed to click on the thing to turn the feature on. I teleported a test vampire in right after I turned the alarm on and it popped up an alert box for him. I teleported another one in about a sim-hour later and it popped up another warning. If it's set for 25 hours, I would've expected it to miss seeing him. Obviously I need to set aside some time to do more testing. And make more vampires to test.

Thanks for looking into that. I'll update my other post with the details.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 8:05 AM
Hmm... it's late, so it's possible I misread the time it spends idling when I was looking at the BHAV. Regardless it seems to be working, so that's good news!

AKA Midge the Tree
simblr // LJ // dreamwidth
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#28 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 8:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Radium
ETA: Also, yes making it look like an exchange of money instead of using a gift box should be doable and is what I meant by replacing the anims & accessories!

Great I will be happy to test if you need a tester.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#29 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 9:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I don't think on a comm lot I could stand waiting for a cat to just happen along.

And then there's the problem that they are cats. XD

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 12:27 AM
Wow, lots added since I checked in on Saturday...

@ "Move here out: Can't yet, she's got a minor
@ "Garage": Lot dosn't have enough room, plus th house has a foundation I have to contend with.

I figure once the oldest kid is back from collage I'll move her to one of the pre-built downtown lots that have th inbuilt garages.
Mad Poster
#31 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 1:06 AM
You can move with a minor, you know. They come along with.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 1:22 AM
I know,I can move with the minor, I gust feel a Goth mut remain at the Goth house, then again do the grave on the proporty suffer the same issues as the Specter graves?
Mad Poster
#33 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 10:30 AM
As long as you have Pescado's "nounlinkondelete", the graves should be fine. Even if the game does manage to delete them for some reason, the graves should still be intact and can be respawned if needed, either with the FFS Lot Debugger (batbox) or with the Urnstone Spawner. (I know because this has happened to me. )

No Unlink on Delete
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,2083.0.html

FFS Debugger
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...topic,72.0.html

Urnstone Spawner
http://www.modthesims.info/d/236885...d-09-28-08.html
Page 2 of 2