Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 8:43 AM
Lots of untimely deaths, oh well. It was ineteresting reading and quite a good update.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 10:09 AM
...much more interesting than the boring shit my sims did

I build small houses *^*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 2:26 AM
Default 1946
Apparently the interesting nature of my sims has continued, and I'm jumping straight to the Mills update because it was a bit of a whirlwind.

It all started with this rather innocuous mutual want to get engaged.

So..yeah. After the cake was cut and everyone had a slice my neat freak sims decided to all grab a plate and head to the kitchen sink. As I was making sure the guests outside were having fun, I hear that dreaded sound and zoom over just in time to see Sinjin's rage. I can only assume Charlotte accepted some sort of advance from Vernon. Because I'm not going to believe she's the one who initiated (although honestly, might've)

Oh, and this happened over at the Humphrey house before the wedding

Vernon had apparently bootycalled Charlotte. Thankfully his parents bedroom was crowded and so she couldn't get on it.

Oh we also had the birth of Yvonne Humphrey and the 12th birthday of Janet!

As I mentioned before, I had completely forgotten that Demi was pregnant, and so when the camera zoomed to her I immediately feared that someone was dying. I think 1945 scarred me a bit.
Janet rolled Pleasure/Family.

Yeah so this has been a wild round. I played the rest of Sinjin and Charlotte in their own household in a pretty nice house if I do commend my own building skills lol. And they've both refallen in love with each other. Which is a bit surprising because I found out that Sinjin has two or three women he's more attracted to, one of them is even a two bolter. He and Charlotte are only one.

Next year marks the start of university. Lorraine Best and Viola Mills are in one dorm, with Luther Hatfield in the designated male dorm. Vernon is already binned away ready to move in for 1948. I move them out early cause I don't feel like keeping track of when they'll age. I always get swamped when 6pm rolls around and I don't need any of them aging to adult without my giving them the chance to go to college.

Page 2 of 2