Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 9:56 PM
Weird / funny things that have happened to your Sims?
My Sim husband made Crepes Suzette for breakfast and he caused a fire (hey, let's give him some credit; the first thing he did was running towards the baby's room and get him to safety). After the fireman had saved the family, my Sim (the wife) was starving.

I decided to just be lazy and have her finish cooking the burnt crepes, because she would have to go to work soon. And, 'cuz one fire wasn't enough, she caugh herself on fire when she lit the match that's needed to make the Crepes Suzette. She was naked (no censor), and then flames showed up right on her butt

What weird / funny things have happened to your Sims? It can be from bad luck to glitches.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 12:20 AM
I had this leo sim once, and I don't know what happened, but he literally stalked another sim I had, and my sim had to pay him off He was rather annoying. Then there was the time when my self-sim would not die no matter what, so I was forced to lock her in a room with a noodlesoother on and a poor aspiration, lower her stats, and set the room on fire

What's going on in your game group here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdis...546&groupid=906
Check it out ;)
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 6:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Emperor Crat
I had this leo sim once, and I don't know what happened, but he literally stalked another sim I had, and my sim had to pay him off He was rather annoying. Then there was the time when my self-sim would not die no matter what, so I was forced to lock her in a room with a noodlesoother on and a poor aspiration, lower her stats, and set the room on fire

Haven't had this happen lately, but I have had several kids that would float in the air. I don't know if I have any pictures of them, I need to look. I am better at taking pictures now btw.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 7:17 AM
A max skilled cook setting fire to his own kitchen
How even

I build small houses *^*
Instructor
#5 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 1:24 PM
I might be that sim (He probably left the stove on or something)
I do get mad when my sims start fires though!

What's going on in your game group here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdis...546&groupid=906
Check it out ;)
Forum Resident
#6 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 3:39 PM
Emperor, let's not forget that time Elliot sat fire to his husband...

I build small houses *^*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 5:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by OnayaW
A max skilled cook setting fire to his own kitchen
How even

One of Sims was a chef, on the top of her field, and set the kitchen on fire while using the microwave.

LOL WUT doesn't even begin to cover it.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 25th May 2017 at 6:12 AM
I still think the weirdest thing was opening Brandi Broke's lot for the very first time, years and years ago when the Base Game was new, and finding this poor broke widow's kid had a pinball machine.

In about five seconds, he didn't have a pinball machine. The Eye in the Sky sold it for grocery money.

Funny to me was a couple weeks ago, when I installed the game for the first time in several years, the first sim I made and moved into Pleasantview fell in love with Goopy, of all people.