Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 1:55 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
I need help please
I'm not sure if this problem was posted already...if it was can someone point me in the right direction?

Well I just bought The Sims 3 and after installing it and playing I noticed not normal problems. first of all the graphics are horrible they are blurry and un detailed. There's only a small area of houses and ground and objects that are detailed and sharp. i don't know if this is how the game is supposed to be or not. The next problem is The game has horrible lag. it takes about 5-8 minutes just to rotate a piece of furniture, and another 5-8 for sims to interact and saving the game takes an hour. I checked the system requirments and my computer either met of exceeded some of the requirments, I cleared out my hard drive and deleted a good amount of stuff (including my beloved Sims 2 ) so I am really confused. Any idea why that's happening? When I had the Sims 2, even with all the dowloaded custom content, and 3 expansion packs it ran fast and saved fast (I didn't take 40 minutes).

is their something wrong with the game? Do I have to exchange it or is there a patch or something for the sims 3 that can help with this issue.
Thanks so much for any help
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 1:59 AM
Please tell us your system specs: Game Help:System Specswiki

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.