Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 1:20 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Mod/Package Folder Placement
I have followed the instructions on the Mod/Package,but it does not work I go to Load the Game and it just keeps Loading and Loading and Loading,If I take the Mod/Package Folder out it Loads just Fine what is going on
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 1:36 AM
You have conflicting items in your Mods/Packages folder, or you've put something in the wrong place. Try with some of the files in and some out to help you work out which file (or files) is (or are) causing this.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 2:08 AM
There was nothing in the Mod/Package Folder when i went to Start the Game
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 9:14 AM
Wait, you just said that when you empty the Mods/Packages folder it works fine. So there must be something in there.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 6:56 PM
I got the Mod/package Folders working,what I think that was causing the troubles was the Rescource.cfg file that was the troubles what I did was not put it in the Sims 3 Folder that is in the C:Drive
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#6 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 10:24 PM
Let me guess...you put it in mydocs? It's a hard habit for folks to break. And it's a crucial difference between the two games.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 12:00 AM
no the Main program that runs the Game(Sims 3) is in the C:Drive,the ony thing the is ithe Doucment Folder is the Downloads Folder which has Lots,Sims,Clothing,Patterns,Vehicles Accessories and Hair and Town