Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 12:47 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions
Default I can´t find the houses that I downloaded on the game - where are there - Help me please!
Hi!!

I install the sims 3 and downloaded some houses. Could someone please tell where can I find the houses that I donwloaded on the game. This sims 3 is very different.... where are there ?

Thanks in advance

I can´t do it anymore. Why?
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 4:12 PM
In the Lot Bin, when you use Edit Town.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 2:14 AM
Default Where do you do that?
Quote: Originally posted by whiterider
In the Lot Bin, when you use Edit Town.

Ok, so I have never seen the Edit Lot bin where is that located? I have been trying to figure out how to get my new lots into the game.

Thanks
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#4 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 4:10 AM
It's not the Edit Lot Bin. Go to Edit Town. There is where you find what we used to call the old Simbin and Lot bin.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 1:46 PM
Default where are my houses!!!
Quote: Originally posted by nyane24
Hi!!

I install the sims 3 and downloaded some houses. Could someone please tell where can I find the houses that I donwloaded on the game. This sims 3 is very different.... where are there ?

Thanks in advance

step by step guide
1. load game
2. click new game
3. click play game
4.click options choose edit town
5. click on show empty houses

thats where you will find your downloaded houses, click on a house, click "place copy" click on an empty plot ( they look like they did in sims2) then accept it, return to game set, your house will be in the neighbourhood