Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 10:00 PM
Default Fall Out Boy
Kind of shocked no one has made this thread before. Fall Out Boy is one if the awesomest (I know that's not a word) bands ever EVER!!. A few of their songs that I like are:

- Dance, Dance (including the String Quartet Debut)
- This Ain't A Scene It's an Arms Race
- I Don't Care
- Sugar We Goin' Down
- Thnks fr th Mmrs
That's just a few of their songs I like.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 10:04 PM
I used to be infatuated with this band, but I look back on that portion of my life with profuse blushing . I wholeheartedly concur with whoever stated that your music taste will mellow with time- now, I can't listen to FOB without thinking that it's just cacaphony. I much prefer classic or 80's rock to this modern "punk," but I digress. I'll give them one thing- they have very clever lyrics.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Scholar
#3 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 11:06 PM
Folie à deux = love :D
I listen to them a lot still, and I've been a fan for a while now, lol

"Life is just a chance to grow a soul" - A. Powell Davies
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 8:51 PM
Although I like Fall Out Boy they aren't my all time favorite band: Augustana will always be number one for me

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
#5 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 8:56 PM
Fall Out Boy. Hmm. A band that can get someone into a good mood. Tis true, they make me happy for some damn reason. It could just be that I find their songs hilariously catchy. My sister likes them too.

I do find it interesting for no particular reason that Patrick Stump's birthday is the exact same day as mine, only I'm technically older than him.

I think most of their songs are good like you said Dreamydre15. But they aren't my favourite band, that title belongs to A7X.
#6 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 2:53 AM
I love FOB too, from their first album to the last one - even though it's different it's ALL good.
They probably aren't my favourite band - that would probably go to Billy Talent, or Alexisonfire, but they are definitely top 5 material!

Seeing them (again) in Feb, can't wait! XD

I also find it hard to believe that Patrick Stump is a year younger than me... It makes me feel so...old.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Jan 2009 at 2:01 AM
Fall Out Boy is the largest portion of my iTunes library, excluding the extremely embarrassing music I seem to like. I love all of their works, and I really seem to be fond of the really unpopular songs on their albums.

Prime Examples:
--FAD: w.a.m.s, 20 Dollar Nose Bleed, Disloyal Order of the Water Buffaloes
--IOH: You're Crashing, But You're No Wave
--FUTCT: XO, Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying

They are the only band I have seen play live, and I'm so happy that other people see them as I do: great musicians with powerful lyrics, not "sell outs" (which they are not =D).

Just call me Sam :]
#8 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 8:07 PM
I adore 20 Dollar Nose Bleed. But then again I'm completely in love with Panic at the disco, fall out boy are good but in my opinion Panic are much better.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 7:21 AM
They're only okay to me. I used to be a bigger fan than I am now; I really dislike "Thnks fr th Mmrs," probably because it's played to death over here. The only album I own is "From Under the Cork Tree." My favorite songs from it are "Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued" and "Of All the Gin Joints in All the World." Maybe I'd enjoy their newest album if I gave it a chance, I just haven't had the desire to yet.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 7:45 AM
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Fall Out Boy! They are my all time fave band! I have numerous posters, cds, t-shirts and other merch! I love all their songs, with the exception of Thnks Fr Th Mmrs. (because you get sick of it, and I love their other songs a lot more.)
I haven't got a favourite song but a small amount of the ones I love:
-The Music or the Misery
-Dance Dance
-The Shipped Gold standard
- A little less sixteen candles, a little more touch me
- Sugar we're goin down
- I don't care
- 20 dollar nose bleed
-Tiffany Blews
- Your crashing, but your no wave
- I'm like a lawyer with all the ways I try to get you off
- America's suithearts
And a LOT more. I'm seeing them in February in Melbourne! Whooo!
Andy and Joe are my faves. Joe is just adorable! And poor Andy gets no recognition for his great drumming! But I love evryone in FOB.
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 5:56 PM
Finally found my people xD
FOB is the greatest band eva
Banned
#12 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 3:29 PM Last edited by Aaron4Ever : 1st Jul 2015 at 7:58 AM.
Who the F*CK bumped this thread?!
EDIT: And it's her first post. *throws laptop from balcony*
Theorist
#13 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 5:10 AM
Ah, 2009. Remember when "imma let you finish" happened to Taylor Swift?