Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 6049
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 3 (Who?), Viewed: 2504 times.
Search this Thread
Old 2nd Nov 2018, 5:54 PM DefaultVictorian Houses - Camden, NY Halloween Crawl #1
ChickenMadam
Original Poster

Lab Assistant

1 Achievements

So we did Halloween in the Queen Village of Camden, NY this year - as I have family there and the houses are closer together than where I live.

This is a GORGEOUS town by any stretch of the imagination, with tons of old Victorian houses in tons of styles. I see these all the time, and with the opportunity to walk the streets and take pictures up close, I could not resist.

I HAD to share these with you guys here in the Sims community, because of a couple of reasons

a) I know some of you love making houses from plans/pictures and these are awesome

and

b) Pure, unadulterated house... yeah. That.

There is one in particular I have taken several shots of, because she is so beautiful, and I may try to make her in-game. (There are anomalies in the pictures of her, which might be raindrops, maybe not..... )

Old 14th Nov 2018, 6:24 PM #2
araynah
Test Subject

10 Achievements

I do love a good ol' Victorian house.
Old 1st Dec 2018, 8:45 PM #3
SeptemberSimsForum
Test Subject

1 Achievements

Beautiful houses, especially the last one. Hope they are repairing that tower, it would be a shame to lose it.
Old 5th Jan 2019, 5:07 AM #4
ChickenMadam
Original Poster

Lab Assistant

1 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeptemberSimsForum
Beautiful houses, especially the last one. Hope they are repairing that tower, it would be a shame to lose it.

I am so sorry I didn't see these replies!

Yes, they are working on her inside and out; a lot of the houses in that town are in sorry states of disrepair. When I visit my sister again, I'll take some more pictures - I might wait until Spring for pics, as winters up here are brutal - both in cold temps and in snow - we had the most snow in the continental US I think last year - around 400+ inches!

Section jump: