Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 6785
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 227 (Who?), Viewed: 96718 times.
Search this Thread
Old 1st Mar 2019, 6:58 PM #226
RayeNation
Test Subject

I'm curious how you all handle bills? If I use a mod like the visitor controller and ban the mailperson, will the bills stop? OR, is there a mod that makes bills $0 but still brings things like gifts and postcards?
Old 1st Mar 2019, 10:05 PM #227
Mortia
Test Subject

I usually just ban the mail person from all lots, but you do miss out on getting postcards that way. I don't know of any mod like the one you described but I sure would love one!
Old Today, 5:24 AM #228
vllygrl
Original Poster

Field Researcher

Hi RayeNation, and welcome! The bills issue is a challenging one to handle in any historically slanted sims game for sure. I've experimented with playing using Cyjon's BiggerBills mod, which allows you to have bills come more often and make them larger, which seems counter-intuitive, but could be considered as the taxation system. To use this, you would have to rethink how you use the Steward in the challenge and how he collects, perhaps using Mog's computer, but with a little creativity it can be done. Another mod you could try is Amura's Custom Bills (here on MTS). Sorry for the late reply, but hope this helps!
Cheers, Vllygrl

Find all of my Challenges in MTS Sims 2 Challenges "Ye Olde" Section:
Vllygrl's By George! Regency Play Style/Challenge; Regency/Victorian ROS;
The Medieval Charter Challenge & ROS for MCC;
The Crown of Laurels Challenge; & Besieged! New Medieval Challenge & Medieval ROS.

Section jump: