Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 4:04 PM
Default Help with basement pool needed
Hi, I have made a house with basement & a pool that is 'attached' to the basement. However, I cannot get it to look right. The pool has this sloping edge i cant seem to straighten out & the top of the pool (water layer) looks incomplete and ruins the whole aspect of what i am trying to create.

I have used the restrainfloorelevation cheat but its not working properly for some reason.
It's not the balcony, as i added that after to try & 'hide' the problem!!

Heres hoping someone can help with this and here a couple of pics:
Screenshots

I like work, it fascinates me.
I could sit & watch it all day!

Simmodders UK
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 4:44 PM
eh, this is pretty annoying to fix if I remember. there's a tut out there, let me go find it.

edit: http://www.geocities.jp/invisiblesi...um01/index.html

eedit2: this is a ts2 tut, so idk if it'll work for this, but it's worth a shot.

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#3 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 5:56 PM
I'm moving this to Build Mode since it's actually a building question, not a Feedback one.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 9:07 PM
Hmm, thanks, I'll try that tut. Although it's similiar to what i did, I will follow it in case i messed up somewhere. Cheers Rhapsheba

I like work, it fascinates me.
I could sit & watch it all day!

Simmodders UK
Field Researcher
#5 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 8:00 PM
Thank you thank you thank you! The flatten floor level trick is brilliant! Must go fix all those hours of banging my head on the desk and pulling my hair out....
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 2:36 AM Last edited by aphexZero : 14th Jun 2009 at 3:13 PM.