Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1850
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 1212 (Who?), Viewed: 121118 times.
Search this Thread
Old 14th Jun 2019, 10:56 AM #1201
Justpetro
Mad Poster

21 Achievements

Congratulations, @Bigsimsfan12! Enjoy every moment with your stunning girl and may she brings you a lot of joy. (And I love the names you gave her too).
Old 14th Jun 2019, 12:51 PM #1202
smorbie1
Mad Poster

1 Achievements

Ivy Sarah sounds beautiful. I knew she would have red hair, but strawberry blonde is just about the prettiest color to me.

@Gargoyle Cat, I've been meaning to tell you your Foo Dog was really pretty. I know she is in your heart every day. She knows it, too.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://bulbizarre.neocities.org/
Old 14th Jun 2019, 3:21 PM #1203
grammapat
Mad Poster

3 Achievements

About "face"; privacy of course, I wasn't thinking. Sad times..in so many ways the internet is not our friend. Have to go have a bunch of Sim babies. BABIES YES!

Namaste
Old 14th Jun 2019, 9:00 PM #1204
simmer22
Mad Poster

3 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsimsfan12
Technically very late last night
Look what I made!!

Aww, congrats, Bigsimsfan12! I'm sure she's adorable <3

I respect your choice to not put up a lot of pictures of her and keeping her (and your family's) privacy in mind. A lot of parents these days are a bit too lax with what they share with the world in regards to their kids.
Old 14th Jun 2019, 10:12 PM #1205
Gargoyle Cat
Mad Poster

1 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smorbie1

@Gargoyle Cat, I've been meaning to tell you your Foo Dog was really pretty. I know she is in your heart every day. She knows it, too.

Thanks.

Cyber Tip Line for Exploited Children
Children should always feel like the adults are living in this world to nurture them, to take care of them, to protect them from any bad thing that might come. ~Chris Cornell
Old 16th Jun 2019, 12:10 AM #1206
PANDAQUEEN
Mad Poster

Been working on things.

Still trying to get my sleep schedule back to normal. I slept for a few hours on and off.

Just doing well, otherwise. Getting my life back on track.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Old 18th Jun 2019, 1:08 AM #1207
Gargoyle Cat
Mad Poster

1 Achievements

I've been feeling better as the day has progressed so stuff is leaving the house; including the dried up fish tank test kits that I've been unknowingly holding to. Clearly I need to tend to that cabinet more often. I clean my office once a week, I have no excuse.

Children should always feel like the adults are living in this world to nurture them, to take care of them, to protect them from any bad thing that might come. ~Chris Cornell
Old 18th Jun 2019, 4:52 AM #1208
Emmett Brown
Scholar

I didn't get a package that was supposed to arrive today. That's great! Sounds odd, right? No, it was religious stuff and my wife would blow a gasket if she saw it. I'm hoping she'll be busy when it arrives.

Sims are better than us.
Old 19th Jun 2019, 11:44 PM #1209
PANDAQUEEN
Mad Poster

Made my first Virgin Blue Hawaiian of the season.

Hard part was finding the Blue Curaçao syrup and the Piña Colada mix stocked at the same time at Walmart. One was there but not the other. I pay a little under $7 total for the bottles of ingredients.

I'm not exactly a drinker. Both my parents are cursed with the addictive personality traits for alcohol and tobacco. There is 0.00% alcohol. It's syrup, mix and blended ice.

Which reminds me, now that Explosives are covered under the jurisdiction of the ATF, shouldn't they call themselves the FATE department?

(Yes, I was one of those kids who'd rearrange signs into vulgar phrases like

CATCH A FALLING STAR

becomes

CATCH A FART

Can't take me anywhere and you can't leave me home alone.)

Old 20th Jun 2019, 12:14 PM #1210
Gargoyle Cat
Mad Poster

1 Achievements

My right shin has been spared more injuries; that's a good thing. It is nice not hobbling around in pain...

Old 20th Jun 2019, 11:10 PM #1211
PANDAQUEEN
Mad Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gargoyle Cat
My right shin has been spared more injuries; that's a good thing. It is nice not hobbling around in pain...

Gnomes can be vicious.

6/21/2019
Applied my resume online for a Stocker.

This is my first step forward since I lost my internship due to an exploited loophole getting stretched so far back in June 2009. They could only keep me until the final semester when I was 21 but not 22.

Wish me luck in the job market. I really have my hopes to strike out and get my independence I had little of in my 20s.

I finally told my mom off about how much of a helicopter mom she was and she was like "About damn time...I really shouldn't be stopping you. You're 31, you deserve your freedom..." I felt a feeling of that uncertainty where I actually want to be surprised.

6/22/2019
Well it's been sucky lately. Aside from flies pestering us, I still have to manually set up large families in my game and my butt hurts from sitting funny, not to mention I am extremely indecisive over things.

At least I am not a 60 year old cosmonaut chimp with a bad case of diaper rash. That's a relief.

Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 22nd Jun 2019 at 8:35 PM.
Old Today, 2:41 AM #1212
Gargoyle Cat
Mad Poster

1 Achievements

Smile to make life more beautiful...

https://twitter.com/EarthPix/status/1125837915995758597

Old Today, 3:11 AM #1213
PANDAQUEEN
Mad Poster

Found a t-shirt that resembles the New Jersey flag. You see, I am in charge of a movie that I am working on that is about various countries and sub-national regions as humans as illustrated in works like Axis Powers Hetalia and Scandinavia and the World.

The visual concept is more akin to SATW in that flags illustrate who is who. However, one state is dropped from the roster on my conscientious objection. I am not going to divulge which one, but they are only heard through phone calls. The District of Columbia is counted.

The territories are seen as people who help around the Mansion of America. Of course, America is a middle child. His older brother Australia has been in and out of reform schools (a reference to Australia's history as a prison island and how the majority of the white citizens had prisoner ancestors, some of which can't live without being reminded of the sins of their ancestors) and baby brother Canada is the love child of Britain and France and has to deal with his one quadruplet, Quebec, insisting on all thing French and his "you're dead to me" attitude (Canada was founded by British and French people and the fur trapping industry was a driving force. Quebec, New Brunswick, Ontario and Nova Scotia were the first four provinces established on the same day. Quebec has threatened to secede from the rest of Canada quite a few times.)

Section jump: