Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 5414
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 51 (Who?), Viewed: 5960 times.
Search this Thread
Old 25th Mar 2019, 6:53 PM #51
Gargoyle Cat
Mad Poster

1 Achievements

I'm going to make a suggestion. You are free to take it or leave it.

Off Topic Discussion is considered the Land of Misfits by a number of people around here, so asking these kinds of questions would be better suited for the Site Questions and Issues forum. Posting there doesn't guarantee a answer though. I asked a question regarding donations almost a month ago and never got a answer for whatever reason. Since I wasn't willing to be a pest about it, I opted to make my monthly donation to a wildlife rehab center instead that stays in business because of monthly donations.

P.S. I don't mind the misfit label. Talking about animals and such is much more interesting on many days rather than bickering about sims.

Cyber Tip Line for Exploited Children
Children should always feel like the adults are living in this world to nurture them, to take care of them, to protect them from any bad thing that might come. ~Chris Cornell
Old 25th Mar 2019, 7:43 PM #52
HugeLunatic
Dancing Flamingo

70 Achievements

Know where the best place for feedback the site, which the discussion forums are part of, would be site issues. And quite possibly, the aptly named FEEDBACK - What do you like/hate about the Discussion forums? So I merged it to that so that the people who do actual coding of the site may see it.

Section jump: