Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1684
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 8173 (Who?), Viewed: 832875 times.
Search this Thread
Old 12th Apr 2019, 11:58 PM #8151
Nat 619
Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL00DIEDHELL
So I want to do a little bonus post before my next proper update, but as much as it sucks to have to ask you guys to wait again, kind of ain't got a choice. I've been told this afternoon that I've got a fever and a fungal infection so I'm kind of feeling like death right now.

On that note, if someone wants to perform a mercy kill on me, please, feel free.

Get well soon!

Old 13th Apr 2019, 3:39 AM #8152
Ghost sdoj
Site Helper

7 Achievements

View My Journal

And now the stakes have gotten higher. It's not going to be too hard for them to figure out that Charon and Jude were warned, and who probably warned them.

And I echo the "Get well soon."

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Old 13th Apr 2019, 8:15 AM #8153
linesa
Instructor

I hope you'll get well soon, Bloo ^^

And it was a good update, Nat and your little explanation make sense :D

Bloodbath isn't always needed and I think the way the plot flowed made sense ^^
Old 20th Apr 2019, 1:16 PM #8154
Nat 619
Scholar

I regret having to disappear yet again, so soon after I last did, but I really do have a good excuse this time.

Also, it turns out poor Dayna has glandular fever. It's made her very sick and exhausted so that's why she hasn't been back yet.

TL;DR real life fucking sucks.
Old 20th Apr 2019, 4:31 PM #8155
A_Visionary
Lab Assistant

Oh gosh that's awful. I send my love to you guys. I hope things get better. I've had some similar situations with some of our dogs in the past so I know how you feel. Take all the time you need. I hope you feel better too, Bl00

I can't adult today, maybe tomorrow.
Old 20th Apr 2019, 6:28 PM #8156
Lady_Chaos
Scholar

Oh Nat, I'm so sorry. We had to have our dog put down recently (bladder tumor) as well, take your time
(Get well soon, Bloo!)

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Old 20th Apr 2019, 9:52 PM #8157
Ghost sdoj
Site Helper

7 Achievements

View My Journal

(((hugs)))

Take all the time you need. (And ignore the inevitable people who say "but it was just a dog..." Family members are family, whether they have two legs or four.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Old 21st Apr 2019, 9:59 PM #8158
BL00DIEDHELL
Mad Poster

Thanks for all the well wishes, guys. Hanging in there, but still feeling very wiped out from the most basic of tasks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost sdoj
And ignore the inevitable people who say "but it was just a dog..."

I will be more than willing to cough on anyone who pulls this shit.

Scumthorpe Files contributions
You'd think by now that I would've learnt,
Not to play with fire if I don't want to get burnt.
Old 24th Apr 2019, 8:20 PM #8159
Nat 619
Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Visionary
Oh gosh that's awful. I send my love to you guys. I hope things get better. I've had some similar situations with some of our dogs in the past so I know how you feel. Take all the time you need. I hope you feel better too, Bl00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Chaos
Oh Nat, I'm so sorry. We had to have our dog put down recently (bladder tumor) as well, take your time
(Get well soon, Bloo!)

Thanks both of you <3 And I'm sorry for your losses, too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost sdoj
(((hugs)))

Take all the time you need. (And ignore the inevitable people who say "but it was just a dog..." Family members are family, whether they have two legs or four.)

Thanks Ghost. <3 You're absolutely right.
Quote:
I will be more than willing to cough on anyone who pulls this shit.

Good. Fortunately, nobody I know would say anything like that to me, but if they did I would probably blow up on them.

I finally got this post done. It's neither past nor present, but another one of those posts I'm slotting into the index. (I think it'll go at number 217, I need to update the blog again) Remember I did the one with Jude and Seth? Well, I finally decided to do a post about Jude's cage fighting. This was a lot of work and I know it's not fully authentic, but I made the most of the tools available to me despite a few technical difficulties. Hopefully this storyline is now a bit fuller than before.

Robin and Pen are BL00DIEDHELL's characters, not mine.
Old 24th Apr 2019, 8:20 PM #8160
Nat 619
Scholar

Old 25th Apr 2019, 9:04 AM #8161
linesa
Instructor

Oh, my condolences for your loss, Nat, it's always hard to lose a family member, even if it's an animal :c

(Sorry I'm being late for that ^^')

I hope you and Bloo will be better ^^

Now, I liked this update ^^

Jude did well for her first fight in this arena :D

Penelope and Robin look cool and Eli seems interesting from what the duo said about him ^^
Old 25th Apr 2019, 11:26 AM #8162
TigerAnne
Scholar

1 Achievements

Great chapter, Nat! I was a bit nervous for Jude, but she can certainly hold her own. (And it's good to see I'm not the only one who doesn't always bother to shave my shins.)
Old 25th Apr 2019, 9:22 PM #8163
BL00DIEDHELL
Mad Poster

I hear that! I can't be bothered these days haha.

And thanks, Linesa. Getting there slowly but surely!

Old 26th Apr 2019, 8:22 AM #8164
linesa
Instructor

You're welcome, Bloo ^^

And it's good to hear you're getting better little by little ^^
Old 28th Apr 2019, 11:46 PM #8165
BL00DIEDHELL
Mad Poster

So like I said before, I wanted to do a little bonus wedding post of scenes that didn't get included in the thread, from the first time Nat and I roleplayed Quinn and Indigo getting hitched (back in May 2016, Jesus). This is stuff that either we changed our minds on, couldn't include because I couldn't figure out for the life of me how to effectively screenshot it, etc etc. There's a difference in the included characters as well, since at that point a lot of the poncey upper class social circle didn't exist. So, non canon, but amuses me all the same and thought would be worth sharing.

Old 5th May 2019, 3:03 PM #8166
Nat 619
Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by linesa
Oh, my condolences for your loss, Nat, it's always hard to lose a family member, even if it's an animal :c

(Sorry I'm being late for that ^^')

I hope you and Bloo will be better ^^

Thanks I'm hanging in there.
Quote:
Jude did well for her first fight in this arena :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerAnne
Great chapter, Nat! I was a bit nervous for Jude, but she can certainly hold her own.

I think in actuality the fight lasted longer than I depicted, with the same result obviously. These things are hard to show off in screenshots. And it helps that Jude's in good hands with Seth and Pen. She can certainly fight!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerAnne
(And it's good to see I'm not the only one who doesn't always bother to shave my shins.)

Same, I don't do it regularly. My hair is quite blonde anyway so it doesn't stand out much unless I've been swimming. But if I'm swimming, nobody's looking at me anyway. :P
Quote:
So like I said before, I wanted to do a little bonus wedding post of scenes that didn't get included in the thread, from the first time Nat and I roleplayed Quinn and Indigo getting hitched (back in May 2016, Jesus). This is stuff that either we changed our minds on, couldn't include because I couldn't figure out for the life of me how to effectively screenshot it, etc etc. There's a difference in the included characters as well, since at that point a lot of the poncey upper class social circle didn't exist.

So true. Actually, there's a few more characters that ought to have appeared in the actual canon post, namely Rochelle's husband and Cecil's family, who I've only really developed recently. I'd like for them to start appearing soon!

Anyway, I can't guarantee my activity for the rest of this month, as I have deadlines yet again. Posts are in development though.

This one is a past post.
Old 5th May 2019, 3:04 PM #8167
Nat 619
Scholar

Old 5th May 2019, 7:14 PM #8168
Elynda
Inventor

1 Achievements

Hmm... Tate's idea of what "the right thing" is may be a little fuzzy. I don't suppose he'd recognize a right thing if he saw one. Not unless it was paraded down the street with placards saying "Behold the Right Thing", and accompanied by a band playing "Right Things are Here Again".

Simblr: Elyndaworld * Live Journal: Elandaer
Old 5th May 2019, 8:34 PM #8169
BL00DIEDHELL
Mad Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elynda
Hmm... Tate's idea of what "the right thing" is may be a little fuzzy. I don't suppose he'd recognize a right thing if he saw one. Not unless it was paraded down the street with placards saying "Behold the Right Thing", and accompanied by a band playing "Right Things are Here Again".

"Everything I do is the right thing, because I'm Tate motherfucking Farrington."

Old 6th May 2019, 8:40 AM #8170
linesa
Instructor

Good chapter, Nat :D

And I think I remember what is the "right thing" he did to that woman :/
Old 19th May 2019, 9:34 PM #8171
Nat 619
Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elynda

Quote:
Good chapter, Nat :D

And I think I remember what is the "right thing" he did to that woman :/

You're right to be wary about his idea of the "right thing" to do. 😬

Anyway, this has been a big, busy month for me and will be for another couple of weeks yet. And unfortunately, Dayna's got another external fault with the internet that might take five days to fix. Fate is certainly against this thread right now.

Past post today, next one will switch back to current for (hopefully) four updates.
Old 19th May 2019, 9:34 PM #8172
Nat 619
Scholar

Old 20th May 2019, 10:33 AM #8173
linesa
Instructor

That's a good night prom, Nat :D

Logan and Raya are a cute couple ^^
Old 20th May 2019, 5:18 PM #8174
A_Visionary
Lab Assistant

Aww that chapter was sweet! I love romance.

I can't adult today, maybe tomorrow.

Section jump: