Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 4671
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 11680 (Who?), Viewed: 1438614 times.
Search this Thread
Old 11th Aug 2019, 5:31 AM #11676
igazor
Mad Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by enable_llamas
I take back everything good said above about Showtime. I sent my sim to the gym and was greeted with what the game deemed an appropriately dressed npc masseuse. Sigh. Of course he still has his socks on, it would look stupid if he was barefoot.

I'm really not understanding the issue here. That is exactly the same outfit I usually wear on my own time to unclog a drain. Is giving a massage all that different of an operation?
Last edited by igazor : 11th Aug 2019 at 5:36 PM.
Old 11th Aug 2019, 5:25 PM #11677
Gargoyle Cat
Mad Poster

1 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by igazor
I'm really not understanding the issue here. That is exactly the same outfit I usually wear on my own time to unclog a drain. Is giving a massage really that different of an operation?

As long as you don't wear sandals with those socks, its all good.
Old 11th Aug 2019, 6:34 PM #11678
enable_llamas
Lab Assistant

3 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by igazor
I'm really not understanding the issue here. That is exactly the same outfit I usually wear on my own time to unclog a drain. Is giving a massage all that different of an operation?

What you do on your own time in the privacy of your own drain is your own business There might be some slight differences, tho - at least I'd hope so if I were on the receiving end of that massage Also this is not that kind of establishment!
And just the irony of it all - that of all the stupid SHT outfits it had to be the creepy bondage one while all 3 of the npc dancers (from Misukisu's exotic dance thingy) in the same save trotted in outfitted in various baggy pants and football jerseys when something like that would've been appropriate for once is just...

Not to be completely off topic, I discovered this SHT (there's just no escaping that EP, is there?) singer or magician or whatever career outfit, of course hidden in CAS. I was fixing some outerwear in EasyCASP Editor when I stumbled upon it so I unhid it and checked it out in game. While it is a tad over the top, the mesh and textures are much, much better than most of other EA men's stuff and it's just wasted, sitting there hidden and unused... I think I'm gonna try to separate it into top and bottoms and hopefully get rid of the scarf & vest

Old 17th Aug 2019, 10:26 PM #11679
Mrmo
Scholar

I had a female sim from Bridgeport who had spent 2 weeks at college and went home. But she was not dropped off by her home lot. She was dropped of at the Buena Vista Resort (the park)! Me:
Old Yesterday, 7:51 PM #11680
AGuyCalledPi
Mad Poster

7 Achievements

Do you guys ever wonder, at 8 AM on a Sunday, how many Sims are starting their new lives right about now?
.....I don't, because I'm asleep at 8 AM on Sundays, but I'm sure there's got to be someone awake at that hour.

Look out for BRIDGEPORT'88 - it's the hottest new show on YT this season!
Already renewed for '89!

(Oh, and join my dumb Discord server for more on that or if you like dead things, my Tumblr.)
Old Today, 5:36 AM #11681
ChickenMadam
Queue Helper

1 Achievements

@AguyCalledPi - ain't no one up at 8 am on a Sunday. (well, the chickens are, until I yell "Imma make Kung Pao out of youse if youse don't shaddup!" out the window. XD

I loaded up Dragon Valley for the first time to do some more shots of this horrible horrible story that has run away with me. I had no idea how gorgeous it is!

LiveJournal
Discord: RedBaroness13

Section jump: