Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 5943
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 2 (Who?), Viewed: 4783 times.
Search this Thread
Old 15th Jun 2009, 10:16 PM Defaultsuggestion for residential lot creators #1
airway
Original Poster

Lab Assistant

3 Achievements

It would be very helpful if you included in the title of your post the number of bedroom and bathrooms in your house. Many of the titles don't give much information, and it can be frustrating to have to view every one to find a certain house size.

Thank you to those of you who already include this helpful information in the title.

BREAKING NEWS! Toilet stolen from police station. The cops have nothing to go on.
Old 15th Jun 2009, 10:19 PM #2
HystericalParoxysm
world renowned whogivesafuckologist

47 Achievements

View My Journal

You can filter by number of bedrooms in the filtering options in the downloads view - as well as a lot of other stuff too, to find the kind of house you want.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Old 15th Jun 2009, 10:24 PM #3
plasticbox
Pettifogging Legalist!

46 Achievements

Do you know that you can filter for these things? When you're in the Lots+Housing section, the "Search and Filter" column on the left has lots of options like lot size, number of bedrooms, custom content, price etc .. just pick the ones you want and click "Filter Downloads".

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.

Section jump: