Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd May 2018 at 5:58 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default No "Sim is behaving inappropriately"
Okay, I have a bit of a situation. I've posted about this. It's not really a bit of a situation, it's actually more like a fucking shitshow. And not a good one either.

We're at this venue. There's 20-25 people here. I let them do their thing, but ultimately they're all doing what I tell them to. Problem is, someone owns this venue. It's their house, actually, but you're not supposed to know that. Everytime I order someone to do something I consider totally appropriate, a popup informs me that the supposed homeowners disagree.

How do I shut them up?

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 23rd May 2018 at 8:17 PM
You could tune the XML file for 'Ask to Behave'. I did that once and was going to upload it, but I haven't fully tested it yet, so I don't know how well it would work on venues. (I only changed it to not count taking a shower on a person's homelot as acting inappropriately)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd May 2018 at 9:47 PM
I don't think I could. I'm notoriously bad at moditweaking tunifiers.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Instructor
#4 Old 24th May 2018 at 2:26 AM
It'd probably take some time but you could give them all the 'inappropriate in a good way' LTR?