Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 7:57 PM Last edited by G guy : 6th Mar 2013 at 4:38 PM. Reason: forgot something
Zombie acopylpse(inspired by residente evil 6 an re operation raccon city) (finished,BUT WIlL BE TURNED INTO A MOIVE ,(BEST EVER))
i need 12 people to be survivors,the 13 survivor is already played by me:
name:Ronald black
job:programer
hoby:computer geek,low time hacker
body shape:musclier
clothes:wears a leather jacket and has medium long hair

STORY:it has been 2 weeks since the evil umbrella corp. unleashed a virus upon bridgeport,they T virus began to spread to other cities like sunset valley,now a group of not many live,but in the shadows a hacker named ronald still lives uninfected,he searches for survivors,no one knows what he will find.

i need 12 people to play as the survivors that ronald finds,you can be any gender and you can look however you want,now what you say,lets make a good story shall we?

Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 11:55 PM
name: Pierce "Jumper" Collins
job: Navy as a Radio Operator
hoby: Computet geek and long time hacker
body shape: small
clothes: Wears navy style DPNU uniform an has short black hair

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 5:38 PM
alright,i will begin the rp of my character(if any of you want to be sruvivors and part of the rp you better type your comments fast,since when i get 12 more survivors i will close applies for rp and oyu wont be able to join and only watch
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 5:44 PM
from the shadows,Ronald looks at a picture of his dead 6 year old daughter( ) ,and says this to himself:they will pay my little girl,i will slaughter them like pigs,but first i have to find some survivors,i wont have much of a chance ending the infection if im all alone,neither will i survive long alone.after walking for hours ronald arrives at an abbandon milatary base and heads to the radio tower,he hacks into the computer and checks any active radio signals that would leed him to any humans,two minutes after that Ronald gets hit by a big pipe and falls in a coma,not knowing who hit him.

IT IS Pierce "Jumper" Collins's turn to continues his part,of what happens after he hits ronald...
Mad Poster
#5 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 8:56 AM
Pierce chucked the pipe down onto the ground. He had hit Ronald after he had broken into his property. Bored with all the waiting, Pierce pulled out a smoke, lit it, and waited for Ronald to wake up.
2 miserably long hours later, Ronald finally awoke, with Pierce holding the pipe near his face.
"What are you doing here?" Pierce questioned. Ronald didn't answered him straight away, which led to Pierce putting the piper closer to Ronald's face. "Answer me?" Pierce said again

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 2:46 PM Last edited by G guy : 12th Dec 2012 at 3:09 PM.
Ronald looked at Pierce and said this:I was checking for radio signals,it may lead me to survivorsl.
takes his last 2 cokes from his backpack and starts drinking,He looks up at Pierce again and asks him: want one?
He gives him the second coke and says:We could work togehter,after all,we do want the same thing,ending this mess.I got food and suplies and you got guns and vehicles here,we would make a good team

PIERCES TURN
Mad Poster
#7 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 10:16 PM
Pierce thought about Ronald's offer. He took a mouthful of the coke and then spoke "alright, we'll work together".
Pierce sat the can down on the ground. "We need to decide on what we're going to do next, do you have any ideas?" Pierce asked

Ronald's turn

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 2:17 PM Last edited by G guy : 18th Dec 2012 at 2:05 PM.

HOW RONALD BLACK WOULD LOOK LIKE

Ronald replied:well,this city is already filled with zombies,and we have little chance of finding anyone alive here,i checked.Our best bet to find humans ,will be if we head to the country side,that area hasnt been infected yet,and we might find someone,if we hurry that is.i see you have a nice hummer over there,but it seems its out of fuel,before we can head for the country side,we will need to get cans of fuel from a gas station,may i ask where the closest one is?

pierces turn
Mad Poster
#9 Old 18th Dec 2012 at 8:08 PM
There's one aroudn 2K's down the road. I saw a lot of undead around that area though. We need something to get rid of them" Pierce answered. Ronald nodded. "I think we need to find other people, we can't fight off he undead at the fuel station by ourselves" Pierce said, finishing the rest of he coke off and tossing the can away. "Where do you think we should start looking"

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Dec 2012 at 1:49 PM
let me check for radio signals once again:ronald uses pierces code and checkes for radio signals,he finds out that a messege was transmited from the town hall,ronald says:the messege from the town hall was send 3 days ago,i dought anyone is still alive but it is our best bet,someone might still be alive,so we should go to the town hall,it aint fat and is closest then the station,we will wait till tomorow and then head out to the town hall.Ronald finishes his coke and takes a sleeping bag out of his backpack and says:see you in te morning

THE NEXT MORNING:

Ronald:did you sleep well?
pierce:no,its hard sleeping on the floor
Ronald:well we should head out to the city hall.
Pierce:alright,but i only have 2 weapons,the shotgun and the m4 assault rifle,which one do you want?
Ronald:well i used to be in the army for 2 years when i was 19 and i can handle myself well with a shotgun,so yeah the shotgun.

pierce gives ronald the shotgun and they head to ther town hall,when they arrive at the building it is old and barley standing in place,having there doughts,pierce and ronald enter the building wielding an m4 and a shotgun...

PIERCES TURN
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th Dec 2012 at 2:00 PM
before we continue daniandan,i must say that you are realy good in this rp,you realy think like a survivor of an outbreak ,if this rp ends nicely,i might even make it into a movie
Mad Poster
#12 Old 20th Dec 2012 at 3:17 AM
Pierce shut the door behind them. They luckily haven't seen any undead yet, but it wasn't too long when a small group of undead found them.
We've got some undead" Pierce said. Ronald turned around and loaded his shotgun.
"Move Pierce" Ronald said, as he shot the gun. The bullet went straight through the zombies head and lodges behind the right eye.
Pierce hid behind some boxes as some undead came past him. Pierce fired his gun in small bursts, as he mowed the zombies down.
"Where are they coming from?" Pierce said

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Dec 2012 at 2:37 PM
Ronald:they were probaly some of the humans here,they got infected and then transformed,no matter,you did a good job at killing them.we better continue searching now,and remember,stay frosty...

Pierce and ronald contintue trought the town hall and up the stairs to the second floor,the searched the rooms and found a corpse,ronald touched it to see if it is just a survivor sleeping,but after he touched it,the corpse came to life and grabbed ronald by his legg,3 more zombies came and attacked ronald.

Pierce took his gun and shot them all,luckily the zombies didint bite ronald and he wasnt infected.

Ronald:thanks man,your a true hero,now lets continue,there must be someone alive here
Mad Poster
#14 Old 21st Dec 2012 at 8:27 AM
Pierce walked up to the next door and slightly opened it.
"Hello?" Pierce called. Pierce and Ronald walked in when Pierce noticed that the radio transmitter was still on.
"Someone was here" Pierce said.
"What makes you so sure?" Ronald asked
"The radio transmitter is on. Zombies wouldn't know how to use it. So there must be someone alive here

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 21st Dec 2012 at 3:19 PM
Ronald hears a scream 2 rooms away,pierce and ronald run as fast as they can and arrive to the room,inside it is a survivor suronded by zombies,pierce shots the zombies and they both help the survivor on his feet. (WE NEED A NEW PERSON TO JOIN THE RP AS ON OF THE SURVIVORS)
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 2:24 AM
OK i'll join (btw, if you don't want a child, (even though i think it would be a good drama point), I'll change to an adult)
name: Hailee Bradlens
job: Child Writer
hobby: Writing, Watching T.V.
body shape: Weak, Thin
clothes: Normally wears yoga pants or shorts, A T-shirt, and has long hair tied up.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 8:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by imkrazy1000
OK i'll join (btw, if you don't want a child, (even though i think it would be a good drama point), I'll change to an adult)
name: Hailee Bradlens
job: Child Writer
hobby: Writing, Watching T.V.
body shape: Weak, Thin
clothes: Normally wears yoga pants or shorts, A T-shirt, and has long hair tied up.

sure,no problem,the rp can go on now thanks to you,just remember,you must continue after what the last poster above you posted
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 9:15 AM
Pierce and ronald arrive at the room and find a young kid on the floor,Pierce asks him if he is ok and then 2 zombies break trought the door,the house soon gets rounded by atleast 50 zombies,and the trio is trapped inside,PIerce takes his m4 and begins shooting at the zombies coming from the door,he kills many.zombies come from 3 doors and the room is full of em,pierce and ronald go back to back and the newly found surivivor sticks close to them.

THIS SONG BEGINS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THc39rT461E

Pierce screams die and both of them shot as fast as they can at the zombies,the creautres brains pop out and sphread all over the floor,die you piece of s*** says ronald and blows a zombies head off.Pierce screams to ronald,get that kid out,il keep em off us,piece takes out a grenade and trows it at the zombies,clearing the way for ronald to get out.After that,pierce brakes the window and climbs out,they alltogether run to the base...

Ronald says:the kid is ok,he aint infnected by the virus and can stay with us,he can sleep in the barracks

Ronald turns to the kid:whats your name?

Hailee Bradlens's turn to speak
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 9:22 PM
Um.. i'm hailee... hailee bradlens...
She starts to tremble with either fear, pain or something in between.
Hailee: I.. I'm 10...
Ronald Suddenly remembers his six year old daughter

(I guess either one of you guys could speak after me... so... yeah)
Mad Poster
#20 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 10:17 AM
Ronald stood there looking slightly dazed, when Pierce waved his hands infront of his face.
"Ronald.. Ronald, you alright?" Pierce asked
"Just some old memories.. I'm alright" Ronald assured him
Pierce turned to Hailee and extended his hand to her and shook it, "I'm Pierce by the way"

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 4:34 PM
Ronald (even being a tought guy) drops one little tear when he thinks about his daughter,not wanting pierce to see that,he turns away and secures the baracks for the kid.

next morning:Ronald wakes up all beaten up and sleppy,he goes to pierces room to wake him up,but he is already outside playing a little basketball,He goes to him and catches the ball pierce trows,ronald asks:you never said you like basketball...

pierces turn
Mad Poster
#22 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 10:27 AM
"There are a lot of things you don't know" Pierce said
"Like what?" Ronald asked
"Like how I'm... Promise you wont laugh" Pierce asks
"Promise"
"I'm kinda afraid of the dark" Pierce confessed

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 4:00 PM
4 days later

since the day ronald and pierce got the idea for escaping to the country side,each day,one of em went on a patrol to see if the gas station is secured,1 day,mysteriosly,the gas station had o zombies around it,curiosly,pierce took his gun and went on his way to the gas station

Pierce:ronald,stay here with hallie,il be back,il check if the station is clear..

pierce walked to the station,the station as also a store,he entered the store and took some suplies and a gas can,he went outside and filled the can with gasoline.

Pierce:yes,after all this time,finaly

pierces luck wasnt so great when 50 zombies started running at him from the south

Pierce:shit,shit,shit

Pierce started running as fast as he could,trying tnot to spill the cans of fuel,close to the base,he used a walkie talkie to contact ronald...

Pierce:we got company,but i got the fuel

Ronald begun to think if its all worth it...

they quicly got the fuel into the hummer while ronald shot the incoming undead,they got into the car while ronald was shoting em,pierce screamed:get in you fool!

they drove off into the country side and stoped 8 km away from the city,pierce and ronald got out of the car and begun to talk,what should we do now said ronald?
Mad Poster
#24 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 11:50 PM
"We need to get further away from the city, the further away we are, the less undead there will be" Pierce answered
"What makes you so sure that there aren't more undead out here?" Ronald asked.
"The disease started in the city. It was the first place to be affected" Pierce said.
Hailee jumped out of the Hummer, when Pierce chucked her a gun.
"What are you doing?" Ronald questioned.
"We all need to protect ourselves Ronald" Pierce said as he turned to Hailee. "You know how to use one of these?" Pierce asked

Lab Assistant
#25 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 1:38 AM Last edited by imkrazy1000 : 11th Jan 2013 at 9:06 PM.
"Um.. I saw my dad use one of those guns, and he showed me how he used it, but I've never actually USED it before."
Pierce just shakes his head. "What do you remember about it?"
Hailee doesn't say anything, but she walks a little bit away from Pierce and Ronald, even looking a little bit confident, yet she is still scared at the same time, and she attempts to pull the trigger. She misses the tree she was aiming for, but she knows how to shoot.
Page 1 of 4