Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1793
Have an account? Sign in:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 1 (Who?), Viewed: 1119 times.
Search this Thread
Old 3rd Jan 2018, 9:19 AM DefaultHDD Replace With SSD #1
Original Poster

Test Subject

Hello, Everyone! I want to change my HDD to SSD. I want to know that is Samsung 850 EVO 1TB is better option? anyone use this I read review about it but I want to know from user or is there any other recommendation?

Thanks in advance
Old 11th Jan 2018, 1:28 AM #2

27 Achievements

View My Journal

As someone who uses an SSD as my primary drive, I can say that it's a very good choice for speed. Your computer can retrieve and write files much more quickly than hard drives. HDDs have mechanical parts that can move and have its arms/platters break easily compared to SSDs that use chips. Also no need to defragment an SSD. So I would definitely recommend it.

Now if it's not your question, perhaps you meant for us to compare two different SSDs. Could you reword your question? Right now, we don't know what you are comparing with the Samsung 850 EVO 1TB drive.

Check out "The Adventures of Superman" Digital Comic Books for fun with Superman in The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!

Section jump: