Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1456
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 102 (Who?), Viewed: 11795 times.
Search this Thread
Old Yesterday, 11:16 AM #101
Bigsimsfan12
Alchemist

2 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrennaKhali
Saying things like スネークル�*ング or ホットドッグ randomly, admist conversation.

People usuallys get confused, but i find it funny to say.

My boyfriend and I have started speaking what I like to call "Weeblish" where we will randomly use Japanese words now that I've got him to watch two animes.

Sometimes they're just stupid puns. For example:
Coworker: what's for lunch?
Boyfriend: We have some Ga....Ma...N ("Gotta stay calm" a line from KHR). But if you want I can put a Hammon (the superpower in the early arcs of JJBA)

Other times they do actually make sense. Also randomly adding -san, -kun, etc to people's names to confuse them.

Kinda mocking Weeaboo's to the point where it's not mocking anymore and we've just become them.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Old Yesterday, 11:52 AM #102
RicoSuavecito
Lab Assistant

Tell myself it will be ok when I know damn right it won't

- Sent from my iHell
Old Yesterday, 2:03 PM #103
smellincoffee
Instructor

1 Achievements

I like to memorize old folk music, particularly from England, Scotland, Ireland, and early America. When I was doing a college project on the music of the Civil War I realized there was this musical tradition in America which had pretty much died overnight once radios arrived and most people no longer had to make their own music. People were no longer passing down tunes, improvising on them, creating new ones to pass down.That made me sad, so...now I know songs like "Annie Laurie" and "I Will Give My Love an Apple". It's crazy how closely related a lot of music is, because the same song is put to different tunes, the same tunes are used for lots of different songs, etc.

Section jump: