Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1440
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 155 (Who?), Viewed: 10569 times.
Search this Thread
Old 17th Sep 2018, 11:40 PM #151
PANDAQUEEN
Alchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by haywud
@PANDAQUEEN I had a dream recently where I was talking to someone about you. I don't remember what was said in the dream, or why I even had it, though I thought it was odd considering I don't usually dream about people I've met or people I know unless it's my grandparents or someone I really care about.

You probably don't know what I look like.

Still it is nice that you are thinking of me.

9/19/2018
This dream was different from my shenanigans of chasing after older men for their company.

No, last night was a nightmare in and of itself. When I was 10 and lived in Redmond, a giant eye with two human legs would begin to haunt me. It was the normal routine for 18 years. I thought moving away from the Seattle area would be of help. He tracked me all the way to my new home.

He is known as Asmodeus the Infinite and he usually gives nightmare fuel gifts as gag gifts. His sense of humor is probably much sicker than James Gunn's past tweets and he's going to push said buttons until he crosses that line until it is a tiny dot small enough to hold 5000 cells from the human body.

Then again, I hear much more disturbing things when read the news.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 19th Sep 2018 at 8:59 PM.
Old Yesterday, 12:07 PM #152
Bigsimsfan12
Alchemist

2 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PANDAQUEEN
You probably don't know what I look like.

Didn't you have him on skype?

My dream last night was weird. I don't know why but I was back in my childhood home, sat at my computer desk in the livingroom. For some reason this guy I have on facebook (I've met him about 3 times overall in my Bachelor degree, but we got on quite well and he posts funny pictures) was sat next to me and starting asking me to paint pictures with him. So for some reason we were painting a canvas with Ninja Turtles on, in a Bob Ross kind of style (to be fair, I have been watching a lot of Bob Ross recently) and he says "Do you have a boyfriend?" and for some reason I'm really insulted, and I turn around and my Mum's sat on the sofa and she's giving me a weird judgemental stare and I say "Yeah, I have a boyfriend. He's called Adam, why?" and then my Mum looks approvingly and the guy continues painting. So then I think "Why did he ask me that? Does he like me?" and then I woke up.

It was really weird, considering I don't really even know this guy.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Old Yesterday, 12:29 PM #153
sailorleontine6
Original Poster

Field Researcher

i had this weird dream about something and i thought this all happened in real

i was pregnant and had twins (2 boys) but then they died when they were born
then i was pregnant again and i decided to move out on my country and decided to live in an other country (Turkey or Tunisia)
to start a new fresh or something with my daughter

but i couldn't make it to a plane so i took the boat. but then something happened to me
and then i was at home again with my parents and i took my child as a secret without my parents knowing i was pregnant

that was a weird dream what i've been dreaming about because i thought i really had an child with me
Old Yesterday, 4:31 PM #154
PANDAQUEEN
Alchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsimsfan12
Didn't you have him on skype?

Yeah I used to, but due to his off kilter behavior, we don't talk. The last person I was on Skype with was Molgera, who has pretty much ghosted from the MTS boards and Skype and to clarify, I don't have an avatar of my face.

Actually, because my phone has changed twice in the past year, I may need to refill my contacts

So Max, Cassie, if you want to reach out to me, below are my needed info.

User: Kimberly Rich
Email: [email protected]

My name has its own sets of shame. People assume I have a talent for making money. Actually saving and spending are my only two talents.

Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : Yesterday at 4:43 PM.
Old Yesterday, 4:49 PM #155
Bigsimsfan12
Alchemist

2 Achievements

Come join us on skype, PQ. We've been in a video call for 3 hours now. It's hilarious. We're discussing the idea of a whole sims neighbourhood made up of MTS simselves.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Old Yesterday, 8:10 PM #156
PANDAQUEEN
Alchemist

Did not sleep well last night. With the moon in the waxing gibbous position, I was awoken in the middle of the night, about a half hour before my father came home and decided to cut a perfectly ripe pineapple (My mother likes pineapple...me, not so much. I get enzymatic burns).

But during the time I was asleep, dreaming, Lee spooned me. His arm held my midsection and I just stared out the window and stared off at the rainy night. He started mumbling in his sleep, but it was actually coherent. He also did the ever classic Tarzan yell. I decided to sleep in my separate room until he calmed down. I got in my old bed and watch one of the anime I usually watch until I pass out

The dream endeth around 12:30 AM.

Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : Today at 8:26 AM.

Section jump: