Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1193
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 4212 (Who?), Viewed: 161577 times.
Search this Thread
Old 4th Oct 2018, 4:20 AM #4201
Bubblebeam
Scholar

12 Achievements

Chrome, why do you need 13 SEPARATE PROCESSES going for a measly 2 tabs.

Moved to Tumblr.
Old 4th Oct 2018, 10:54 PM #4202
PANDAQUEEN
Alchemist

Had a shitty day.
It was fine until the medicine I couldn't get turned out to be $5 a pill and my doctor specifically said to be on this pill.
Then my package was left at the post office for pickup

My day went from "mild annoyance" to "kill all life throughout the universe, including myself!"

Finding out George in Produce had a trashy girlfriend, I could let that slide.

Dealing with a bank teller who couldn't count money was just bad luck.

But you tell me a medicine is restricted because I'm in poverty and my health insurance won't cover it? I'M GONNA RIP YOUR JUNK OFF AND DESTROY IT TO OBLIVION! I hate the American healthcare system.

I just want this day to end. Probably be bottlefed because I am broken and it's not the end of the first week in October.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 4th Oct 2018 at 11:16 PM.
Old 4th Oct 2018, 11:54 PM #4203
Gargoyle Cat
Alchemist

1 Achievements

"Lavender scented" Vicks VapoRub does not smell like lavender. The corporate stuffed shirts of Vicks that came up with that BS can file such marketing nonsense under Lies and Propaganda.

Since I'm here and being grumpy, I'm now of one those people that live with air purifiers. I'm buying a dome to live in next.

I bought two of air purifiers today. There was a discussion earlier in the day about when I started getting sick and what was brought into the house that was new around that time. Aside from yet another laundry detergent allergy that has since been dealt with, the only new thing (s) in the house are the chinchillas. They're not going anywhere, ( none of the other critters are leaving either) but their cage may have to be moved and aside from daily cage cleaning, the outside of their cage needs to be wiped down a few times a week to control dander.

My time of adopting / rescuing critters has officially ended. I can't blame fur kids for fevers and sinus infections, but they're not helping matters. I can't continue to be sick for months at a time. If I really feel compelled to rescue a critter, it will have to be in the form of fish. I don't have a allergy to those, at least not yet anyway.
Old 5th Oct 2018, 4:37 AM #4204
cherry4567
Field Researcher

What's worse than having to see your ex everyday? Seeing him not give a damn shit and have everything going great for him while you just can't seem to get over him and/or are lost and aimless and confused about everything.To me going to classes was like going to heaven for a couple of hours a day and now everything feels like being tortured in the deepest part of hell.I just don't get it! Why do I have to go through this and why can't I keep mu peace for more than 2days?! I don't know I might even be going crazy or something because someone you didn't care much for shouldn't become someone you love after things end!Even now I know I wasn't ready for anything,any kind of emotional relationship ,just because I know it will end up hurting me,but is it weird that I still want him to be here until I'm ready?I'm just so jealous of how he can put away everything and focus on sketching or do whatever that is related to who he wants to be.exactly why I wanted him in the first place -____-
Anyways he's gone and I probably am losing my mind over what most people go through.If I could, I would've run over myself with a car until I became "me" again.I miss the old me 😡

I can't even play sims because my laptop is too old and if it "dies" ,thanks to our great economy, I won't be able to buy another one until I migrate and get a job that pays enough.And no I'm not exaggerating.A normal laptop used to be around4000 and now its about 19000, no raise in payments which are around 1200 : ))
Last edited by cherry4567 : 5th Oct 2018 at 4:48 AM.
Old 6th Oct 2018, 11:54 PM #4205
Pizzatron-9000
Inventor

1 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmett Brown
If you were going to flee from a spouse you thought might kill you in your sleep - say with a .45 or a baseball bat, would you buy a new house before or after you file for divorce? Asking for a friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gargoyle Cat
After. A new house is one more thing to fight about in court if purchased before.

...and as for sleeping somewhere where your evil spouse isn't, that's what hotels, motels, boarding houses and good friends with guest rooms are for. Round up the geese and get the flock out of there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblebeam
Chrome, why do you need 13 SEPARATE PROCESSES going for a measly 2 tabs.

Because the people at Google are a collective of extraterrestrial sorcerers who are smarter than us, and they feel the driving need to remind us of that constantly. Also, it's something else to make us utterly dependent on them. I'm sure that's coded into their precious algorithms somewhere. :P

"$21! Oh, how COULD you?" --Kankritty
Old 8th Oct 2018, 2:48 AM #4206
Molgera
Test Subject

It's been a really long time since I posted here.

The past month has been a wreck for me: depression and the past week, my back has been in relatively poor shape. Hopefully these issues are just temporarily and can be fixed.

I updated my signature, but I still don't know what to add here!
Old 8th Oct 2018, 9:44 AM #4207
Gargoyle Cat
Alchemist

1 Achievements

Dear Verizon,

Are you going to fix my internet connection any time soon? It has only been 2 weeks where the Ham Brothers (my adopted Siberian hamsters) can run faster than I can get a web page of any site to load, and forget about looking at pictures and or smilies as those simply stopped loading all together. Yesterday I spent part of my day resetting my router every 10 or so minutes. I'd be in the middle of something and my connection would shrivel up and die.

I finally gave up all together and opted to play my game instead. That was fun until the repeated "What are you doing / watching?" stuff started. Seriously, people need to shit or get off the pot. They're not happy when I'm quiet and minding my own business, but they don't want me on their asses either. A rant in and of itself...

Piss off,

A customer that is tired of paying for your .
Old 9th Oct 2018, 12:21 AM
Shadow214
This message has been deleted by Shadow214.
Old 13th Oct 2018, 2:23 AM #4208
Emmett Brown
Inventor

This has been such a bad day, even the dogs are fighting.
I dream of a nice clean home of my own. Amazing what you can buy in Nebraska.

Sims are better than us.
Old 13th Oct 2018, 4:17 PM #4209
smorbie1
Mad Poster

1 Achievements

Emmett, I am so sorry for your plight. Maybe it's finally time to make a move.

Why is it the songs we hate the most set up permanent residence in our brains? Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://bulbizarre.neocities.org/
Old 14th Oct 2018, 10:04 PM #4210
Emerald1234
Scholar

I honestly hate drama so much,as in two of your friends arguing and you don't know who to stick to.

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
cats are better than humans and shall takeover earth in a couple of centuries after they evolve.
Old 15th Oct 2018, 2:22 PM #4211
Emmett Brown
Inventor

Quote:
Originally Posted by smorbie1
Emmett, I am so sorry for your plight. Maybe it's finally time to make a move.

It is time to talk to a lawyer and find out my options.
I hate to bail on them but the shrink says "hitting bottom" would be good for 'em.

Sims are better than us.
Old 15th Oct 2018, 4:19 PM #4212
smorbie1
Mad Poster

1 Achievements

Yep, you're right. It's hard to let go, but sometimes you have to cut your losses. Your life is worth something.

Why is it the songs we hate the most set up permanent residence in our brains? Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://bulbizarre.neocities.org/
Old 15th Oct 2018, 4:57 PM #4213
Gargoyle Cat
Alchemist

1 Achievements

Twitter is a scary place. I don't mean scary as in a person loses sleep because they are afraid of something. I mean scary as in there is no end to to the brainless sheep that "reside" there.

Idolizing a person that is fake and has lied on college applications in the name of getting a 'free' college education, then has never paid a dime back to the taxpayers that had to pay for that 'free' education is beyond absurd. If I lie about my heritage, can I get everything handed to me for free as well? I mean why not? I pay out the frickin' nose in taxes. I think others should pay my way for a change.

Section jump: