Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1193
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 259 (Who?), Viewed: 44647 times.
Search this Thread
Old 27th Aug 2018, 5:19 AM #251
bbostic8
Lab Assistant

Stephen and Wanda Tinker's son, Tom Tinker.

Sims 2 Story|My Tumblr|Donate
See something of mine you like? Just ask, and I'll get you a link to the item you're looking for.
Old 28th Aug 2018, 9:06 PM #252
DrewInTheSky
Field Researcher

Few more descendants!

Gunther Goth Jr. (Alexander + Lucy)

Davis Dreamer Jr.(Dirk + Assunta, a Sim I made)

Skip Pleasant (Lilith + Dustin)
Old 28th Aug 2018, 9:29 PM #253
zlatushka
Test Subject

4 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by *_Drew~
[CENTER]
Gunther Goth Jr. (Alexander + Lucy)

YES! I also had Alexander marry Lucy :D
Old 4th Sep 2018, 1:56 AM #254
bbostic8
Lab Assistant

Amaya

Diego

Santiago

Amaya and Diego are twins who share the same mother and father. Santiago is their older half brother, who shares the same mother, but not the same father. Can you guess which premade sims are their parents?

Sims 2 Story|My Tumblr|Donate
See something of mine you like? Just ask, and I'll get you a link to the item you're looking for.
Old 6th Sep 2018, 8:19 AM #255
inspiredzone
Field Researcher

4 Achievements

Matthew and Jessica Picaso had 3 children. Their first child was Matthew Picaso Jr.

Matthew Jr. married this Bluewater townie. Their firstborn Matthew Picaso III is on the left.

His wife Zoey is the daughter of Gilbert Jacquet and this downtownie.

Their daughters are Carly and Elsie. Genuine 4th generation Maxis genes.

Old 6th Sep 2018, 11:01 PM #256
cakeninja
Lab Assistant

1 Achievements

Meet Hector and Helena Goth (also starring Gavin Newson's right hand), Mortimer & Dina's offspring and my very favourite twins. I don't know quite where they got it from, but both have oodles of personality: 10 nice points apiece, 10 outgoing for him and 10 active for her, and both are also high on playful. It makes them lots of fun, as well as being absolute sweethearts and probably the most harmonious twin-pair I've ever had: they spend a lot of time enjoying themselves together!

Following in Dad's footsteps, both maxed out their logic skills at a young age, and all that chess has left them with a great love of games - hence the Goth family's latest acquisition, a spiffy new mahjong table.
Screenshots
Click image for larger version

Name:  snapshot_6dae6a73_a89dd2a6.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  53.3 KB  
Old 12th Sep 2018, 5:34 PM #257
Bigsimsfan12
Alchemist

2 Achievements

Noah and Jebadiah Gavigan
Parents are Isiah Gavigan and Adeline (Faith Goodie's clone I aged down). Noah looks like Dad, Jeb looks like Mum.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Old 2nd Oct 2018, 1:27 AM #258
marimisawa
Lab Assistant

Anastasia Goth, the older of Cassandra and Don (Lothario) Goth's two daughters, as a teen. (She's now a Young Adult at Sim State University)

Here's what she looks like now:

(She's a Romance Sim like her dad)

Daniel and Kaylynn (Langerak) Pleasant's daughter, Mikayla Pleasant, as a teen. Like Ana, she's at SSU. She's dating Ana's younger sister, Francesca.

This is her younger sister, Zelda Pleasant.

(They have a younger sister named Monica, but I haven't taken any pictures of her)

One of Lucy Burb's younger sisters, Rachel Burb, making a funny face. She has a twin sister named Amanda, but I have no pictures of her.

(Rachel is dating Mambo Caliente, the illegitimate son of Nina Caliente and Don (Lothario) Goth. He's her twin Amanda's best friend - Amanda set them up.)

Angela and Ty (Bubbler) Pleasant's young son, Tyler Pleasant. He's a little odd looking now, but kind of cute, so I'm excited to see how he grows up.

Mari | 21 | Female | Australian
Favourite Premades: Stella Terrano, Jill Smith, Buck Grunt, Lucy Burb, Beau Broke, Frances J. Worthington III, Florence Delarosa, Erin Beaker
Old 9th Oct 2018, 4:01 AM #259
marimisawa
Lab Assistant

More Maxis-descended kids!

Mambo Caliente, the illegitimate son of Nina Caliente and Don (Lothario) Goth.

Daisy Dreamer, the daughter of Darren and Brandi (Newbie/Broke) Dreamer, and the half-sister of Dustin, Beau, Bobby, and Dirk.

Monica Pleasant, the youngest daughter of Daniel and Kaylynn (Langerak) Pleasant.

Marvin and Kitty Ruben, the twins of Martin and Ivy (Copur) Ruben.

Reid Centowski, son of Orlando and Sophie (Miguel) Centowski.

Teddy Beare, daughter of Kevin and Tiffany (Sampson) Beare.

Mari | 21 | Female | Australian
Favourite Premades: Stella Terrano, Jill Smith, Buck Grunt, Lucy Burb, Beau Broke, Frances J. Worthington III, Florence Delarosa, Erin Beaker
Old 10th Oct 2018, 2:12 AM #260
lfria
Instructor

Meet little Athena! Daughter of Circe and Loki.

Section jump: